Help finding Vform hockey skates?

Rotang

Sep 30, 2005
Dallas, TX
I've been squeezing into my old pair for 6 years now, and can no longer stand the pain.

As you probably know, Vform went out of business several years ago and their skates for the most part disappeared, skates that were supposed to revolutionize the game of inline hockey. I wouldn't say they were revolutionary, but they were definately the finest pair of roller blades I ever owned.

Does anyone know where I can find a pair? A hockey-equipment site that has some in their clearance section or an ebay seller? I've checked both and can't seem to find any. :help:

bladoww

Team of the Future
Jan 13, 2005
thadiggitystank said:
I've been squeezing into my old pair for 6 years now, and can no longer stand the pain.

As you probably know, Vform went out of business several years ago and their skates for the most part disappeared, skates that were supposed to revolutionize the game of inline hockey. I wouldn't say they were revolutionary, but they were definately the finest pair of roller blades I ever owned.

Does anyone know where I can find a pair? A hockey-equipment site that has some in their clearance section or an ebay seller? I've checked both and can't seem to find any. :help:

You looking for brand new ones or used? I would assume brand new by the tone of your email. A place around here has a bunch of used ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad