Help bring me back as Nashville Predator fan

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
Thanks for the creative and well thought out responses. I hope you all stub your toes in the middle of the night. While it's dark, you're thirsty and it causes you trouble walking efficiently to get some water. :sarcasm:

I would take a 10000000 toe stubs over what happened last night. Pain. Agony. Suffering. Discouragement. Anger. If you like these things, the Preds are for you! By all means, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!

johntravolta-mos_010815022442.jpg

FEARoN

Apr 20, 2015
Kentucky
I would take a 10000000 toe stubs over what happened last night. Pain. Agony. Suffering. Discouragement. Anger. If you like these things, the Preds are for you! By all means, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!
]

Last night was disappointing for sure. I did see reason for being optimistic and who am I kidding man, if I've suffered through the growing pains of a new franchise, new ownership, etc. I can hang on while we continue to figure it out.

Like I've said a few times in this thread. I feel lost with what all I've missed in the league in general. Spent a couple of hours looking back on trades to see who's where and what not. Someone else said it best a few posts ago, I guess I'm trying to catch a moving train at this point. Hopefully we'll get another couple games in before our seasons over with and I can get caught up over the summer. As frustrating as they can be, gotta love the Preds. Hope they can gets some guys back from injury and continue this series.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Frustration makes you see the world in black.

Normal, i also watched the game yesterday and was disapointed.

disapointed because they lost, it 3OT after having lost in 2OT some days earlier making it 3-1.

Next year they will be contenders. Ribeiro may stay or not ... who knows.

But look at the pipeline and the number of guys that are improving. NO OTHER TEAM IN NHL HAS SUCH A SITUATION.

Next year they will be contender for the cup and for some years AND For real ....
this year was a bonus by surprise.

By the way, if you root for your team because they are winning ... you are a poor quality fan. Root for them because you like the style, you are from the same region or you back someone or something ... but if you look for the result ... you are condemned to root lightly and bandwagon. My team in Switzerland, Bern (where Josi comes from) is my team because i come from their ... and so no matter what the result will be ... i may bash them, criticisze them ... whatever ... i will always stand behind them.

Last edited:

Filip Forceberg

Sep 19, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Exactly. I'm not always the most articulate when trying to make points in writing, in this case leading to people getting the wrong impression. Nashville has always been my team, but they were frustrating for awhile. and since life got in the way of hockey for me, I lost all touch with my team and the league itself. Hell I was amazed at seeing Kessler (still hate that guy) in a ducks uniform last night. Trying to figure out what has gone on with Preds and decide if it's worth paying for season tix and going all in again or simply enjoy the Predators casually.

My apologies then.

FEARoN

Apr 20, 2015
Kentucky
My apologies then.

It's all good. After some thought, I really worded my thoughts poorly. Should have said an old fan was back and wanting to know what's happened since I left. Held on to too much frustration from years past I guess. Definitely see progress has been made and excited for the future. Now if the young guns can turn the corner and we can try to nab that ever elusive 1C. Future seems bright.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
It's all good. After some thought, I really worded my thoughts poorly. Should have said an old fan was back and wanting to know what's happened since I left. Held on to too much frustration from years past I guess. Definitely see progress has been made and excited for the future. Now if the young guns can turn the corner and we can try to nab that ever elusive 1C. Future seems bright.

Are you of any relation to Ron Fearon, one of the better indoor soccer goalies of all time?

FEARoN

Apr 20, 2015
Kentucky
Are you of any relation to Ron Fearon, one of the better indoor soccer goalies of all time?

No, unfortunately no celebs in the family (that I know of at least). If it will make you like me more, we can pretend that I am related to him. Want me to see if he'll sign a ball for you, lol?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad