Injury Report: Helm Expected Back Thursday

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Dats, Z, Mule, Nyquist, Tatar, Helm, Abby, Cole and Sheahan is a pretty dang good Top 9 if I do say so myself.

If healthy:

Tatar-Datsyuk-Helm
Nyquist-Zetterberg-Cole
Franzen-Sheahan-Abby
Pulkkinen-Weiss-Jurco.

Wow.

Obviously we won't roll without Glen and Miller in the lineup, but it's still crazy to think we could potentially ice that roster.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
If healthy:

Tatar-Datsyuk-Helm
Nyquist-Zetterberg-Cole
Franzen-Sheahan-Abby
Pulkkinen-Weiss-Jurco.

Wow.

Obviously we won't roll without Glen and Miller in the lineup, but it's still crazy to think we could potentially ice that roster.

I think it'll end up in the playoffs:

Tatar-Datsyuk-Helm
Nyquist-Zetterberg-Abdelkader
Franzen-Sheahan-Cole
Miller-Glendenning-Weiss

A third line like that would dominate their matchups and each player is over 6'2"

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
I think it'll end up in the playoffs:

Tatar-Datsyuk-Helm
Nyquist-Zetterberg-Abdelkader
Franzen-Sheahan-Cole
Miller-Glendenning-Weiss

A third line like that would dominate their matchups and each player is over 6'2"

The idea that we could ice a Pulks-Weiss-Jurco fourth line is nuts.

Our third and fourth line are equal to a lot of teams second lines.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Last word on that matter is from yesterday. Let's hope for the best.

Helm skated Tuesday with most of the roster, as coach Mike Babcock gave the over-age 35 set a day off from being on the ice.

As long as Helm is cleared from his oblique strain and doesn't suffer a setback, he'll likely play against the Panthers. He's missed the last seven games.

[...]

"It's always tough being out and watching your teammates go out there and battle so hard while you're sitting in the room watching," Helm said. "As long as nothing hurts tomorrow or the next day, I feel pretty good. Hopefully I took enough time off to feel good enough to play."

Plus Khan's last update:

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 23h 23 hours ago

Babcock said Helm has yet to be cleared but they're hopeful he'll be ready for Florida.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad