Injury Report: Helm Expected Back Thursday

MBauer

Feb 19, 2012
MI
That sucks seriously, he was just starting to look like he had his old speed back, the penalty kill is really going to miss him.

YostisHome

Wet Bandits
May 7, 2010
That sucks, Helmer's energy really lifted us thus far.... hope we get him back before playoffs. Getting Cole helps ease the blow though.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
That sucks, Helmer's energy really lifted us thus far.... hope we get him back before playoffs. Getting Cole helps ease the blow though.

Cole is almost a cross between Helm and Franzen (skates well with good size and plays well around the net and can play the body)...makes sense that he's replacing them in the lineup. I think we'll see Helm back before we see Mule though.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Good news on the injury front. With Cole and Zidlicky coming there's no need to rush them back, either.

Wolverine Wings

#thankyoubasedgod
Feb 27, 2012
Detroit
Wow, we have no rush to get him back but should be back within two weeks. Holland sounds optimistic about Franzen as well in some of the latest talk. This team could be absolutely loaded up front. Zidlicky helps augment the back-end.

Dats, Z, Mule, Nyquist, Tatar, Helm, Abby, Cole and Sheahan is a pretty dang good Top 9 if I do say so myself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad