Hello

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
My name is George. I am 11 years old. I live in Salisbury with my Nana and my cat, Susan. I like watching hockey. My favorite team is Edmonton Oilers because Connor McDavid is my favorite player. I even have his jersey and I got it for Christmas. My friends do not watch hockey and I do not have a father. I want to make new friends and talk about hockey with them. Who is your favorite player? Do you think NHL will have a team in London? Have a good weekend.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I think the NHL is going to Montgomery, Alabama soon. Jackson, Mississippi is next.

NHL Winter Classic at Talladega y'all! :yo:

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
am I? I'm 15

Kid, let me give you some advice. Don't waste your life away on this forum. There is a big world out there, and you only get to experience .01% of it sitting behind your computer screen. Take a look out your window, right now. Do you see the birds chirping? Do you see some grasshoppers hopping around on the grass? Do you see trees blowing ever so slightly in the breeze? That's mother nature's television set, and its telling you to tune in. I already wasted the best years of my life behind a screen, but it's not too late for you. Go out and have fun.

Now that I got that out of the way, how bout you F off you little stinker this is a place for intellectual adults to discuss matters not meant for you.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Kid, let me give you some advice. Don't waste your life away on this forum. There is a big world out there, and you only get to experience .01% of it sitting behind your computer screen. Take a look out your window, right now. Do you see the birds chirping? Do you see some grasshoppers hopping around on the grass? Do you see trees blowing ever so slightly in the breeze? That's mother nature's television set, and its telling you to tune in. I already wasted the best years of my life behind a screen, but it's not too late for you. Go out and have fun.

Now that I got that out of the way, how bout you F off you little stinker this is a place for intellectual adults to discuss matters not meant for you.

I play a lot of sports, that's what I do outside

and I am a hockey nerd

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia