Hello Everyone - how are the sharks doing?

Arrch

Apr 11, 2011
Earlier games: Absolutely rolled through everyone.
Against Dallas: Back and forth until the very end. Probably our worst game.
Against Detroit: Very calculated and meticulous game from both sides. Both goalies did well.
Against Bruins: Back to steam rolling, but didn't get the bounces.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Screenshot2013-10-25at90654AM_zps6a00459e.png

Pretty okay.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
so basically we are a 3-game losing streak away from being in absolute freefall and a fire sale? :sarcasm:

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
A fellow Scot! Welcome aboard. The Sharks are doing great. Lost in regulation for the first time last night but arguably deserved the win. They could easily be 10-0-0 at this point.

What part of Scotland are you from? I was born in Glasgow.

Ralgo

Oct 12, 2013
Prague
Damn, we are going international....

Btw we were too awesome for the NHL, so we had to back off a but and stupid Bruins used the chance offered for very evil game... . Sharks already broke the NHL code on far too many occasions... . Don Cherry almost got hearth attack.

No matter, we are just preparing for the play offs...

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sens fan coming in peace, do you guys want michalek back? All i ask is for a bag of pucks.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Until this week, they were doing well. For some reason the goal scoring has been a little dry, but then in a long season that is going to happen. Hopefully they either split or take both of the games in Canada.

rachie2725

Mar 31, 2013
Does anybody have a good website for streaming games, would like to try to watch more, much appreciated

Have you thought about just buying Gamecenter Live? I live in England and it works out at about £60 with the exchange rate and if you watch a lot of hockey it's worth it i think :)

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Rob Vollman ‏@robvollmanNHL 2m
Highest CHIP (Cap Hit of Injured Players) so far are CAR, SJ, FLA, PIT and EDM (courtesy @LW3H). CHI and LA without an injury yet.

Yeesh.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Rob Vollman ‏@robvollmanNHL 2m
Highest CHIP (Cap Hit of Injured Players) so far are CAR, SJ, FLA, PIT and EDM (courtesy @LW3H). CHI and LA without an injury yet.

Yeesh.

I bet an analysis of this would show that very very few teams have ever been atop the league while in second place on this list. :naughty:

I know, I know, it's early, but I like it :)

thirtysix*

Honestly guys, i think this is the right group to go all the way this year. We got so much speed, experience, scoring power, young guns, gritty power forwards, a disciplined hot goaltender. Plenty of brains behind the play in pavelski, couture. AND PURE motha ****in heart in Joe's Rooster. DUDE WE GONNA WINT HE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!

not to mention AWESMOe stay at home defensemen and Offensive defensive gangstuhs WITH the hiLARRYious Robinson. WE"RE WINN

Last edited by a moderator:

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
The sharks suck, need to trade marleau, couture, pavelski, burns, boyle, niemi, vlasic, hertl. And go for the 1st overall pick in next years draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad