Siem Reap, Cambodia
What's MacKinnon's curve like?

Macks got a decent curve

nathan_mackinnon_colorado_022614.jpg

When he was using Bauer for a bit in junior
25jl25z.jpg

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
That's just a Kreps-like hook that has been popular with players for a while. Duchene's old curve was similar just with a tweak or two he wanted.

Easton finally made it available retail (E28) and marketed the F out of it and other companies are following suit (W28, P28). I think I'm going to finally try it out on my next stick. I've been using P92/Sakic/Hall for like 10 years now and looking to try something new.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
That's just a Kreps-like hook that has been popular with players for a while. Duchene's old curve was similar just with a tweak or two he wanted.

Easton finally made it available retail (E28) and marketed the F out of it and other companies are following suit (W28, P28). I think I'm going to finally try it out on my next stick. I've been using P92/Sakic/Hall for like 10 years now and looking to try something new.

I have an Easton with the E28 and its crazy. Looks cool but damn I had to adjust my shot some. I think the Yakupov Warrior pattern has the same toe hook. Insane lol.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
I have an Easton with the E28 and its crazy. Looks cool but damn I had to adjust my shot some. I think the Yakupov Warrior pattern has the same toe hook. Insane lol.

I tried it out on a Letang stick a few years ago and didn't like it. When it came out in the Mako I opted for the Hall instead for familiarity's sake but I haven't bought gear in a while so a new stick is in order. If I still don't like it this will probably be my last try and I'll stick with the P92 for the rest of my life lol. I think what you need to get used to the most is the insane rocker catching passes and stick handling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad