Who do you take for the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Nah I got pissy because you worded your answer like an idiot

And you knew what you did. I know you aren't stupid.
I am flattered you're giving me this much credit, I just think Heiskanen doing what he has done in the NHL thus far is indicative of a better future player than Makar (no slight to Makar in this).

I would have a similar answer if you were comparing Nolan Patrick vs Micheal Rasmussen (and I don't like Patrick as a player at all for the record)

Edit: I know you think very very highly of Makar, what is your opinion of Adam Fox? Just out of pure curiosity.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
was gona say Elias Pettersson but i'd get an infraction for it

so Heiskanen

Ainec

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
was gona say Elias Pettersson but i'd get an infraction for it

so Heiskanen

Ainec
Was about time.

Heiskanen is what we hope Makar gonna turns into.. a young #1D already logging top pairing minutes. So far how Makar is doing in college damn I'm pretty excited about the kid. If he can even be better than Heiskanen I will be over the moon. So it has to be Heiskanen at this point can't see anything telling me that Makar will have a better career beside his play in college.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
I am flattered you're giving me this much credit, I just think Heiskanen doing what he has done in the NHL thus far is indicative of a better future player than Makar (no slight to Makar in this).

I would have a similar answer if you were comparing Nolan Patrick vs Micheal Rasmussen (and I don't like Patrick as a player at all for the record)

Edit: I know you think very very highly of Makar, what is your opinion of Adam Fox? Just out of pure curiosity.
Fox is a high quality prospect but I don't honestly know a ton about him, other than that he's very offensively talented.

Reactions: ColoradoCanes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad