WWE: HECK In A Cell 2015 - The most heckacious match of all time... is Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I think that is the whole purpose of the mystery opponent. It will be Bryan and he will win.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
The only intriguing part of the night will be the open challenge...really important for them to get this right. Samoa Joe would be the most mark choice for me (unless it's Daniel Bryan somehow) but any new blood or guy that haven't had a belt for a while would be nice.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Waiting for Rollins to lose
Sheamus to cash in
Nicki to win
Cena to retain
Ryback to win
Reigns to win
And some weird screwy double finish with Brock/Taker

Best night ever :sarcasm:
Although half of those are very viable to happen...

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
I'll be casually watching while the Rangers are playing & I'll probably only have the volume on for Cena's challenge

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The only intriguing part of the night will be the open challenge...really important for them to get this right. Samoa Joe would be the most mark choice for me (unless it's Daniel Bryan somehow) but any new blood or guy that haven't had a belt for a while would be nice.

I will argue that it needed to go to a youngster and needs to be 2-0 on Sunday and Monday. Joe, DB, Ziggler, etc. don't need it. They can be given whatever they need w/o that US Open Challenge. Rusev/Owens needed it the most, but we saw how that went.

Breeze... might not be good timing, but it adds the US title to the Ziggler feud. So they might want to explore that option. But it has to be two wins in a row.

I think, ultimately, they missed the boat big time. Owens/Rusev were the two who REALLY could have been monsters.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm watching so we can all put the product down together tonight!

And yeah, watch Cena retain.

True story - I think I only watch from time to time because I like the HF Wrestling crew and I like watching the car crash of a show.

If I didn't discuss it with anyone, I would not tune in. It wouldn't be worth my time/enjoyment.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
True story - I think I only watch from time to time because I like the HF Wrestling crew and I like watching the car crash of a show.

If I didn't discuss it with anyone, I would not tune in. It wouldn't be worth my time/enjoyment.

Agreed. If I didn't read posts here and jump in on a shoutbox at another forum...it would be so much worse.

Insulting and hating on the product almost makes it better.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Now that someone mentioned Bryan.... I think that might be it.

I'm not sure Cena drops the belt on Raw... can't see it... I thought I heard that Cena was taking time off immediately after HIAC.

member 116861

My expectations are so high right now for the open challenge because of the internet but I also know it will be Dean Ambrose and Cena will retain.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
My guess is that Cena is not taking time off to film that fitness crap. He'll figure a way to make it to Raw, but just take time off house shows.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Honestly I want to see Heath Slater answer the Open Challenge because almost no other result would be as hilarious.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
There's just zero reason for it to be jericho. None.

Stahp.

Was there a reason for him to be the third man with Ambrose and Reigns? Was there a reason for him to eat the pin, look like he's gonna start a program with Ambrose, the disappear?

Let's not pretend like logic comes in to play with this booking team.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
There was also zero reason for him to be Reigns and Ambrose partner at NoC.

Thankfully, it won't be Jericho tonight.

Was there a reason for him to be the third man with Ambrose and Reigns? Was there a reason for him to eat the pin, look like he's gonna start a program with Ambrose, the disappear?

Let's not pretend like logic comes in to play with this booking team.

The 3v3 tag match was not a title match and it wasn't against a guy that's leaving the company for 2 months.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
If there is anything that would make me want to tune into the PPV match and RAW for the first time in weeks.. it would be Daniel Bryan.

Hopefully it's true.. even if I think returning and winning at the Rumble match would be better.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I feel like this just has "Steam" because this is the only guy that people would actually wanna see. Not because everyone else sucks but because everyone else would just lose to cena except for maybe the ziggler scenario.

I think people want to see Ambrose beat Cena too so I don't think it's the only thing but it would be a big boost. Personally, I'd rather DB's return be in a manner that inserts him into a program with Rollins that maybe ends in a double turn at some point but that's obviously not going to happen. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad