WWE: HECK In A Cell 2015 - The most heckacious match of all time... is Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm seriously hoping this is Taker's last match. Let him beat Lesnar clean, and ride off in the sunset. Let SS be his tribute.

He clearly isn't physically capable of wrestilng twice in 4 weeks.

And I have to ask... Lesnar blading? Two matches, two cuts... both on the forehead and both very clean.

If you want an example of what a real brute force cut looks like, check out that scar under his left eye and then check out his UFC fight against Cain Velasquez who opened up a vagina on his face with a straight right.

If this is his last match, he most definitely should not be going over Lesnar.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
And this is what Hell in a Cell is supposed to have. It's not the whole thing but I feel it is necessary especially these days with nothing taboo really being allowed anymore.

S A W F T*

Holy **** a real high chair shot. That's 5 and a game in today's WWE.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
If this is his last match, he most definitely should not be going over Lesnar.

Makes the most sense to me.

Lesnar loses clean to a legend which everyone forgives and will never be mentioned again since he's no longer on the roster.

Lesnar can take a couple of months off, they can give Rollins some time to feud with Sheamus after he cashes in his MITB tomorrow night, and then come back at WM.

I think Taker should go out at WM, but that doesn't appear in the cards.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Taker bleeding too, I heard its a fine for getting blood on the canvas...I dont think Lesnar cares lol

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I don't think that was a blade job.

It's on the top of his head. Not even at the hairline.

Not a blade job at all. Blood distribution is too heavy and could get into his eyes. That's legit. Most blade jobs are small cuts where they spread the blood around well while the actual wound coagulates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad