NFL: Heath Miller Retires

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
592 receptions, 6,569 yards, 45 TDs, 2 Super Bowl rings, 2x Pro Bowler after being the 30th overall selection in 2005.

I figured he had another year or two in him, though his play has definitely dropped off the past couple years as his body has broken down.

One last HEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTHHHHHHHHHH!
nfl_u_miller01_576.jpg

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Solid, consistent player for a long time. Ben could always rely on him when nothing was there downfield

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
A very consistent player. I figured he would give it one more year. An unsung player but one who was about as reliable as they come.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
A somewhat big loss. Now he doesn't have that security blanket. Even if he's declined a bit of late.
He could still game this season, when given the opportunity....they just have so many threats he was usually only effective if another big gun was sitting out

A very consistent player. I figured he would give it one more year. An unsung player but one who was about as reliable as they come.
Agreed, I think they're the favorites next season....if they can get fully healthy.
But even if he's not putting up numbers, he's such a big part of the Steelers scheme it's just now going to look different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad