Health Issues

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
All of my health issue`s have suddenly cleared up. It turn`s out it was just a Cold. I would like to thank everyone for there Prayer`s during this difficult time. Unfortunably i spent all my Saving`s on Medical William`s and now i have to Re-enter the work force at the age of 99. My 23 year old girlfriend Candy Jackson is threatening to leave me if I don`t get my Money back up. So if anyone has any suggestion`s for employment, i am all ear`s. I am thinking maybe a Walmart greeter. I have not worked since I Clipped Jim Nantz`s toenail`s for 50 grand a year.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am having a little bit of trouble finding Enployment. They placed me on the Do not hire list after i was fired from Clipping Jim Nantz`s toenail`s, there was a little bit of an incident. I was at his house one day and he ripped the most incredible fart, it was like a Buzz saw for 10 second`s flat. He has a beautiful scent. So i decided to one up him and take a dump in the middle of his new $10,000 carpet. I did not know that would cost me my career. So now i am thinking of becoming a Intergalactic Space Ranger. My buddy Cackle Crisp said i can use his rocket ship, where would we be without our loved one`s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nemesis Prime

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am now faking Lime`s disease 2 guilt my 23 year old girlfriend Candy Jackson into staying with me. I can keep this charade going for Year`s if need-be. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad