Heading down to the Joe tonight...

KoopsKings

Sep 26, 2004
Hey everyone, 4 of us are heading down to the Joe for the wings/isles game tonight. My dad and one buddy have never been to the Joe! so its like a last chance kinda thing... Ive been watching on stubhub for tickets and they don't seem to be coming down in price as much as id thought. A couple years ago i bought on the day of for a friday game vs the kings and got tickets for about $45USD. Have the tickets just been more expensive because its the last year? Also any suggestions on waiting longer, somewhere else to get tickets or if anyone has 4 available please let me know...

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I rarely use Stubhub, but I very often use ebay to buy cheap. I don't think I've spent more than $20 per ticket on an upper bowl seat in years. If you're not opposed to that, there are many season ticket resellers/liquidators to choose from.

edit: these places mentioned, of course, email tickets almost immediately

Last edited:

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Hey everyone, 4 of us are heading down to the Joe for the wings/isles game tonight. My dad and one buddy have never been to the Joe! so its like a last chance kinda thing... Ive been watching on stubhub for tickets and they don't seem to be coming down in price as much as id thought. A couple years ago i bought on the day of for a friday game vs the kings and got tickets for about $45USD. Have the tickets just been more expensive because its the last year? Also any suggestions on waiting longer, somewhere else to get tickets or if anyone has 4 available please let me know...

To answer your question... yes.

Everyone knows its the last year, so everyone wants their "one last chance" to see the old place.

For the same reason that you want to go, everyone else wants the tickets too. You can check local Craigslist deals too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad