He found the dogs!!!!!

dawe65

Apr 29, 2014
I tried to find it too but I couldn't. They need to put a clip of that on TSN 690... it's already becoming legendary and might become even more legendary if the habs keep winning!

mechantmardi

Apr 15, 2010
Montreal
I listen all day and they probably play it about 5-6 times a day.
During the forum show from 10am to noon they play it at least 2-3 times.
I have heard it so many times and it still makes me laugh. :laugh:
Bleu! Blanc! Rouge! Le Canadien Le Canadien...

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
I think its great they brought the guy who found the dogs to game 7 in Boston. His Pep talk yesterday was pretty good too.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
Say what you will about Marinaro, he's entertaining as hell hahahahaha I laugh every time he goes on a rant like this it's great !!!!!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
funniest thing ever

Nothing new to those of us who were lucky enough to listen to Ted Tevan in his prime. A lot of the stuff Marinaro does, going ballistic, the psycho rants and banter, was a Tevan staple.

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
Nothing new to those of us who were lucky enough to listen to Ted Tevan in his prime. A lot of the stuff Marinaro does, going ballistic, the psycho rants and banter, was a Tevan staple.

ah dem young'in's... they wont ever know about great radio like Tevan. Or winning the Cup. Or Tevan talking about a cup win by the Habs... ok: i:m rambling on here.;)

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
ah dem young'in's... they wont ever know about great radio like Tevan. Or winning the Cup. Or Tevan talking about a cup win by the Habs... ok: i:m rambling on here.;)

We had a great time in them Tevan days. I don't dislike Marinaro for engaging in similar antics, but sometimes it would be nice if he acknowledged where it came from. I even hear him do the snappy "yes-yes" thing Tevan would routinely throw at callers.

Of course, Marinaro has developed his own one-liners, from his infamous "mo si tu", to this morning's cathartic shot to the Booins, "va a caga" (translation: go defecate). :amazed:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I find Marinaro irritating. Even the segment about the Dogs. I turn off the radio when he's on.

He makes me embarrassed to be of Italian heritage. A real cafone.

PricePkPatch*

I find Marinaro irritating. Even the segment about the Dogs. I turn off the radio when he's on.

He makes me embarrassed to be of Italian heritage. A real cafone.

You must be embarassed to be a human being, since there are Comedic Entertainers of all races and culture.

Marinaro is a hilarious comedic entertainer with a Habs-fanboy theme. You may not like him, but he's not an embarassment by any measure.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
You must be embarassed to be a human being, since there are Comedic Entertainers of all races and culture.

Marinaro is a hilarious comedic entertainer with a Habs-fanboy theme. You may not like him, but he's not an embarassment by any measure.

Umm no.

Marinaro is a caricature of his former self. He has no class and his comedy is cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad