Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I live in Calgary and he was denounced city wide for being a cry baby--enough said.
He is. Laughable that the Nucks think he’ll be this great McDavid defender too.

Its really hard to tell.
I am taking a risk by saying this but with all the embellishment going on in the playoffs....in that situation (with things being so murkey and happening so fast) I dont blame the refs for missing that.

I blame them for a lot of other stuff though.
lol is it? I thought in that second video it shows clearly.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
He is. Laughable that the Nucks think he’ll be this great McDavid defender too.

lol is it? I thought in that second video it shows clearly.
I watched the 2nd video and it is Cole but damn it happens fast.
I am not even sure if it was a followthrough.

Depending on where the refs were they could have easily missed that.

That said there were a lot of blantant calls thay they had no excuse to miss.

Reactions: Sheikyerbouti

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

I could see them missing that in real time in the heat of the moment/battle. But in the video I think we can confirm that it was a man errant stick lift by 91 that wacked his head.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I could see them missing that in real time in the heat of the moment/battle. But in the video I think we can confirm that it was a man errant stick lift by 91 that wacked his head.
Yeah...after watching it multiple times I see exactly what you are saying.
Its not that easy to pick up but once you brought my attention to it I saw it clearly.
Good catch.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015

That said there were a lot of blantant calls thay they had no excuse to miss.
lol what its clear as day he tries to stick lift misses completely and hits him in the chin. This was on a player with the puck in front of the net what else are the refs paying attention to at that point

Reactions: jesusbuiltmyhotrod

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
lol what its clear as day he tries to stick lift misses completely and hits him in the chin. This was on a player with the puck in front of the net what else are the refs paying attention to at that point
Yup...once @TheNumber4 pointed that out I saw it.
Thanks.
It happens pretty damn fast though and in real time I can see how it might get missed.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Cant beleive that I forgot to mention this...I counted at least 10 minutes in what should be obvious penalties against the Oilers that werent called.
The McDavid high stick on Hughes...the Kane slewfoot, the Ryan stick to the jewels on Hogeland...that hit from beinnd by Nurse on Petersson.
These are all blatent, obvious penalties that were not called.

I have posted before that the NHL's standard for penalties changing in the playoffs is Bush League and we had a clear example of that yesterday.
As an Oilers fan I am glad those werent called but just think for a minute (for example) if that high stick by McDavid was reveresed and it was McDavid getting high sticked. Or McLeod getting speared in the jewels or Hymen getting hit from behind.
We would lose our shit on here and rightfully so.

Playoff refereeing is an absolute joke.

The Ryan spearing was called, it was a 4 on 4 with Hoglander's coincidental interference call. That was the 4 on 4 for the 2-1 and 2-2 goals.

Last edited:

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Thanks for the heads up!

Cloudy here in SW YEG so I can’t see anything yet, I’ll keep trying as I’ve been.

I did see the international space station fly by earlier, it was quite bright as it moved from the SW heading NE
Don't tell that to the nut jobs who say we didn't go to space. Mind you we have enough of the Lames and Cannots nut jobs on HF Oilers so we are Fuc>>> either way

Reactions: frag2 and Morpheus

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Absolutely.
The vegas incident was inexcusable and it ties into what I am saying about playoff reffing.

Why not have a standard for NHL hockey and stick to it regardless of whether or not its playoffs or regular season?

Yup.
There are things to like about Zadorov as a player but the way he runs his mouth isnt one of those things.
I couldnt beleive that he chirped the Oilers bench after his goal.
Idiot.

He’s as dumb as he looks

“Big Zog just discover fire, it very hot!”

• Haha
Reactions: TB12 and guymez

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Post this everywhere! And including the mains thread which I am unfairly banned from:

@RickTochhet So you still have the inside on some good underground gambling rings? I wanna place a big bet on the Vancouver Diving Team coming out strong.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I didn’t know Zadorov was such a whiner. I don’t think I have seen a player whining to the officials that much in a game before.
I liked Zadorov when he was with Colorado, not as a 17-19 minute guy but big physical depth piece who could play 12-14 minutes, and thought it was a mistake that they moved him.

Now he's on his 5th team at the age of 29. Doesn't show up to play after a while and is a distraction in the room.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
He’s as dumb as he looks

“Big Zog just discover fire, it very hot!”
1715464805969.png

Zadorov is definitely not the dude on the right...lol

Last edited:

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
People old enough remember when Red Army used to put their best 3 forwards together and top pair together. Was an all world 5 man unit. When the Oilers put those 5 out there is no better unit in the world. So dominant.

Not sure if people really realize fully how good Drai was tonight. he played a perfect playoff game, another in his arsenal of Legend playoff games. Everything that went tonight was off Draisaitl.
Didn’t the cup winning redwings under Boman do the same?

Drai was godly.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Post this everywhere! And including the mains thread which I am unfairly banned from:

You know what might happen is the refs feel the pressure and start calling everything, except the Nucks get called more and we torch them in Edmonton with our powerplay.

The refs are absolute psychos in the playoffs. You never know what to expect, can’t cry about it too hard and just keep playing through it. Nucks aren’t used to this shit. Also, your star players will get hurt, literally injured in the playoffs. Happened to us, it’s still happening. The deeper you go the more it adds up.

Still lots of games ahead most likely, they’d be wise to stop crying and focus on their own game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad