Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

No wonder they don't know the rules in BC. Their own media writer thinks Hyman should've gotten a penalty over Silov.

IMG_4503.jpeg

Here’s more from the whining Canuck media. They shouldn’t even be allowed to have a hockey team on the Left coast, their default mentality is permanently welded to the whine setting.

My born and bred Vancouver Islander nephew switched allegiances to the Oilers a few years ago because he can’t stand that provinces fan base and that whiny bunch of f***s they call a hockey team over there.

Last edited:

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
View attachment 868866

Here’s more from the whining Canuck media. They shouldn’t even be allowed to have a hockey team on the Left coast, their default mentality is permanently welded to the whine setting.

My born and bred Vancouver Islander nephew switched allegiances to the Oilers a few years ago because he can’t stand that provinces fan base and that whiny bunch of f***s they call a hockey team over there.
Call the waaaambulance. There’s a lot of butthurt in Vancouver. :)

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 868866

How do you work for TSN and think a high stick is a 5 min penalty.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I would find incredibly embarrassing if fans and media or my team who have been in the NHL for over 4 decades still sounds like confused and entitled expansion team fans. Gawddamn that's pathetic

Same fan base who booed Team Canada and cheering for the Soviet team. All you need to know.

How do you work for TSN and think a high stick is a 5 min penalty.

Thats what happens when you live in the silo called Toronto.

Evilsports

Aug 18, 2015
Good Lord, Twitter's west coast doom goblins are feverishly poring over game footage in order to extract clips that support their unending culture of victimhood. 🤣🤣

Just lick your wounds and deal with the emotions of losing like every other hockey fan!

It's truly anyone's series at this point. We just barely won a single game. There's no need to overreact by either fan base.

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
Want able to watch the game other than OT. It was funny though. I'm with my son in Surrey for BC Selects baseball camp and each time the Canucks scored you could hear this yard erupt beside the fields. Very happy the pulled this one out. Boys should be up 2-0. Skinner needs to stop letting weak goals in moving forward.

We have to beat these idiots I cannot handle their incesssant whining. What a trash fan base and even their media guys are idiots

They really are the most annoying fanbase in hockey. It's not even close.

It’s exactly why their players dive and their fans whine every time anyone gets touched.

Every time Tocchet touches the mic, he makes some stray comment about reffing. Just play ****ing hockey.

He always bets the over on PPs.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
It’s exactly why their players dive and their fans whine every time anyone gets touched.

Every time Tocchet touches the mic, he makes some stray comment about reffing. Just play ****ing hockey.
Tocchet sat in front of a microphone after eliminating the Predators and said shit like "I hope it's not a penalty fest, I hope they let them play" and now the refs are letting them play (which favors Vancouver) and they're whining anyway.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
One of the more honest assessments I have every seen in "Cult of Hockey" in today's news.

Apart from the obvious star players all of the supporting cast got a failing grade which is (for once) what they deserved. The supporting cast simply has to come up with a goal or two when they get back to Roger's Place.

Stu got a "2" on the report card and the obvious question--- as to who starts game #3.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
One of the more honest assessments I have every seen in "Cult of Hockey" in today's news.

Apart from the obvious star players all of the supporting cast got a failing grade which is (for once) what they deserved. The supporting cast simply has to come up with a goal or two when they get back to Roger's Place.

Stu got a "2" on the report card and the obvious question--- as to who starts game #3.
It’s frustrating year 8 and we still rely on mcdrai to go all world to win and suspect goaltending

snag

Feb 22, 2014
WTF did Gene Principe remind me of Kramer last night?
hulu — Stick a fork in spring, Jerry. It's summer. So...

Tocchet sat in front of a microphone after eliminating the Predators and said shit like "I hope it's not a penalty fest, I hope they let them play" and now the refs are letting them play (which favors Vancouver) and they're whining anyway.

It is ingrained in Vancouver. I am bracing for word of a riot out of Vancouver if they lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad