Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Skinner with the awful goal but clamped things down after. So that's a C and that's maybe generous

Vancouver's depth advantage is killing us. Are we playing Perry just for the swagger? Although he played more than guys like Ryan and Holloway.
He faced like two shots after shitting the bed on the Nucks last goal and almost got beat twice and nucks hit a post, on the same type of harmless rush Zadorov scored on.

The Oilers clamped down not letting Nucks get anything. Skinner didn't do shit except cause the OT.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
We need way more from the depth guys they have been totally invisible.
There was a couple good shifts in OT there. But that mostly means they treaded water and controlled the puck long enough to get the top line well rested so they could score.

And in fairness to our team, although we are losing the depth war, our top guys have been better than their top guys.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Bouchard has scored at least 1 point in every playoff game except game 2, and that was also the only game he finished with a minus (-1 that night). He has 11 points (2 goals and 9 assists) in 7 playoff games thus far and is +6. It's been so great to see him begin to realize his potential this year.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
How much can I love this post. That is the question.

Please start Pickard. I don't even care about Skinner rebound shit anymore. Get at least a competent goalie in there.
Sad part is the win guarantees a skinner start. I like to think the close loss and Silovs playing out of his mind 3rd period guarantees his as well. He has been lucky and honeslty still after 2 games not really teared. Imo the silovs we saw game 1 is more representative of who he is.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
I apologize to my neighbours and to my (formerly) sleeping wife (13 year old daughter loved it) for screaming "let's goooooooooo" and "Bouchhhhhhhhh" at the top of my lungs.

No sirens so far, believe EPS was dealing with too many simultaneous noise complaints

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad