Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
That's what I was thinking, it was a stinker by skinner, gotta stop dropping there....I was watching Lundqvist on TNT and he brought up that exact issue, goalies dropping there and not covering the corner incase they have to push off to the other side.....which wouldn't be an issue if they just stayed on their f'n feet there...dumb but hopefully he'll learn from it.
Oh Lundqvist said that? Makes sense to me. I see pretty much every goalie going down at that angle. It’s the RVH to allow better push offs I think.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The physicality of the playoffs is stifling him. In the regular season he easily makes 2 or 3 wow plays from the blue line in. But that’s no so easy nursing bruised ribs.
Its so easy to cancel this player with a few hard hits and so absolutely predictable too.

The Nucks best player is JT Miller by miles and its not even close. Petey and the midgit are predictably absent in playoffs.

Still love Nurse running Petey twice behind the net. "you gonna cry about that, I'll give you another"

lol at Queen Hughes crying for 5 mins because McD popped one of the huge pimples on his face. This is the ugliest player I've ever seen. he probably picked at his quarter sized pimple to get it to bleed. f***er acts like he's shot. Then Zadorov pretending he was assasinate. Tocchet hates embellishment. Look who's doing it, no surprise. lolol

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Skinner with the awful goal but clamped things down after. So that's a C and that's maybe generous

Vancouver's depth advantage is killing us. Are we playing Perry just for the swagger? Although he played more than guys like Ryan and Holloway.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Skinner with the awful goal but clamped things down after. So that's a C and that's maybe generous

Vancouver's depth advantage is killing us. Are we playing Perry just for the swagger? Although he played more than guys like Ryan and Holloway.
Willing to bet Perry's been hurt since he fell into the boards against LA. He's even slower than usual.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I’ve never in my life been so mad after a playoff win. Skinner letting in that goal against Zadorov should end his career on the spot. I literally hate Skinner and that f***ing moustache at this point. f*** you Skinner for making me try to defend you at points this year. You have the spine of a jellyfish and are the worst goalie left in the playoffs.
How much can I love this post. That is the question.

Please start Pickard. I don't even care about Skinner rebound shit anymore. Get at least a competent goalie in there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad