GDT: #hcanes @ #bufflatucky: spooky halloween was less than a month ago edition

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
You used to be funny and witty. What happened? Did something change? or did you just run out of material?

I think this organization just beat him down to a point where being funny and witty just isn't possible.

I choose to find the humor in their ineptitude.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
What can I say? This team is boring. As a result, everything we say is boring.

:laugh: Fair enough Hank.

And to be honest, I've been more negative than positive recently so your comments weren't completely without merit. I just have been a fan long enough not to get my hopes up. You are right, it's probably boring, but I'd rather have my expectations low and be surprised than have my expectations high and be disappointed.

That said, I am optimistic about the future, particularly with this defense. I just think it's a couple years away.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I admire your spirit, BBA.

Counterpoint: spirit is boring.

Apostrophe jokes are boring.

Defending Cam Ward is boring. Attacking Cam Ward is boring.

Attending Hurricanes games is boring.

Debating about whether we'll get a worthless pick for Eric Staal, or a worthless pick and a worthless prospect for Eric Staal, is boring.

Pointing out that Maniscalco most closely resembles a sweaty bag of pig **** is boring.

Being unable to give away Hurricanes tickets to my colleagues for free, kickass parking pass included, is boring.

Optimism is boring. Pessimism is boring. Cynicism is boring. Realism is boring. Magical realism is boring.

Lacko tacos are boring.

Ron Hainsey's six goals are boring.

Seeing a recap of a game ten years ago because DERP STANLEY CUP ANNIVERSARY DERP is boring.

Bo Berry Biscuits are boring.

THEY'VE RUINED ****ING BO BERRY BISCUITS FOR ME.

Last edited:

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Your sarcasm is predictable and boring.

Sorry Hank, we were looking for "shallow and pedantic". "Shallow and pedantic". It was nice having you on the show, though, and we don't want to send you home empty handed, so we have for you a complimentary signed Andrew Hutchinson signed practice jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad