HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League {Power Rankings 2012-2013}

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
hcirlogo2.jpg

Team | Ranking | Division(Rank) | Points | High/Low | Description
medium.png
|16th|Selena (4th)|120|8/16|This team is so bad that they couldn't find a second goalie that would play for them.
medium.png
|15th|Amber (4th)|110|7/15|Keeping Andrei Markov may prove to be costly with the guy only playing 20 games over the past two years. The Canadiens took Eric Staal with the 2nd pick in the Dispersal Draft, he's going to need to have a big year along with Semin.
medium.png
|14th|Blake (4th)|97|5/16|No team will be ******** their pants over this team.
medium.png
|13th|Selena (3rd)|94|6/16|I don't know what to expect from the Coyotes, too lazy to check out fantrax.
medium.png
|12th|Selena (2nd*)|89|4/16|Dallas traded for Mike Richards in the offseason and hopes to see him return to form this upcoming season. Lineup with a lot of boom or bust players.
medium.png
|11th|Shawn (4th)|88|2/15|If Radulov was to return I would like the Lightning a lot more than I do currently but with the rumor that he is returning to the KHL Tampa's forwards take a big hit.
medium.png
|10th|Shawn (3rd)|84|1/16|Colorado can't afford another down year from Ovechkin
medium.png
|9th|Blake (3rd)|84|4/14|The Canucks are all defense and in my opinion should have focused a little more on the forward position. With that said their GM recognizes this and look for him to make some moves to sure up the team's need.
medium.png
|8th|Amber (3rd|83|3/14|The Rangers hopes will fall on the young guns placed on their fourth line. If Kreider and Schwartz can produce in their first NHL season look for the Rangers to make some noise.
medium.png
|7th|Amber (2nd)*|78|5/15|With the always consistent Henrik Lundqvist the Ducks will always be a threat. This offseason they traded Evgeni Malkin to ensure that they had multiple valuable keepers and they hope that this move pays off. Players like Briere, Backes, and Clowe will be key to the amount of success that the Ducks have.
medium.png
|6th|Selena (1st)*|70|1/16|Watch out for Bingo's team or you may get Kronwalled into a bed frame.
medium.png
|5th|Shawn (2nd)*|65|1/16|The self proclaimed "Team To Beat" falls back into 5th place which i'm sure GM Nuckles37 will not be too happy with. With that said I say to you Nuckles, "Look on the bright side, you're ranked higher than 9th."
medium.png
|4th|Blake (2nd)*|53|2/12|The real life Stanley Cup champions look to win their first Rathje Trophy. The Kings boast a deep offensive corps which will lead them a long way. Thanks to the league contraction the Kings were able to pick up goaltender stud Pekka Rinne. Rinne will play huge dividends to the Kings this season.
medium.png
|3rd|Amber (1st)*|40|1/10|The 2011-2012 League Champion looks to repeat as they boast one of the strongest teams in the league. Once again it looks like Quick will have to carry the Predators. The organization hopes that First Entry Pick Nail Yakupov can step right into the lineup. Much of their roster is filled with sneaky productive players.
medium.png
|2nd|Shawn (1st)*|37|1/11|New York is hoping that Henrique doesn't run into the notorious sophomore slump. IR knows all about slumping with a sophomore.
medium.png
|1st|Blake (1st)*|32|2/7|7th Round Picks win championships...that is unless they sneeze and injure something.

* - Denotes Playoff Team

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3