HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part VII]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Also, if someone could post up what the keeper parameters are, I can post mine tonight. Just confused on what constitutes a prospect and what is a keeper, and how it is impacted by if I acquired them through trade, etc.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Also, if someone could post up what the keeper parameters are, I can post mine tonight. Just confused on what constitutes a prospect and what is a keeper, and how it is impacted by if I acquired them through trade, etc.

8 Keepers

Prospects are protected (no keeper spot required) for up to 212 games. Anything above they require a keeper spot.

Prospects = players selected in the Entry Draft. However there is some due diligence required here for each team as some prospects have since been a part of the previous teams that contracted. Those prospects then entered into the regular player draft (Max Domi, Sasha Barkov, etc) and no longer fall under the protection rules.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
8 Keepers

Prospects are protected (no keeper spot required) for up to 212 games. Anything above they require a keeper spot.

Prospects = players selected in the Entry Draft. However there is some due diligence required here for each team as some prospects have since been a part of the previous teams that contracted. Those prospects then entered into the regular player draft (Max Domi, Sasha Barkov, etc) and no longer fall under the protection rules.

My roster is showing as empty? No players listed?

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Keepers

:pens

Anze Kopitar
Sasha Barkov
Erik Karlsson
Marc-Edouard Vlasic
Olli Maata
Torey Krug
Jaroslav Halak
Brendan Gallagher

Prospects:

Aaron Ekblad
Connor McDavid
Kerby Rychel
Travis Dermott
Jake DeBrusk
Brandon Carlo
Mike Winther
Anton Karlsson
Jon Merrill
Eric Cornel
Brandon Halverson

Last edited:

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:kings

Keepers:

Jeff Carter
Loui Eriksson
David Krejci
Derek Stepan
Ryan McDonaugh
Ryan Suter
Justin Faulk
Cory Schneider

Prospects:

Girgensons
Hawryluk, Jayce
MacInnis, Ryan
Noel, Nathan
Phillips, Zack
Smith, Gemel
Sprong, Daniel
Strome, Dylan
Virtanen, Jake
Finn, Matt
Glover, Jack
Lindell, Esa

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:kings

Keepers:

Jeff Carter
Loui Eriksson
David Krejci
Derek Stepan
Ryan McDonaugh
Ryan Suter
Justin Faulk
Cory Schneider

Prospects:

Zemgus Girgensons (202 games I believe)
Dylan Strome
Jake Virtanen
Daniel Sprong

You should have a lot more prospects than that.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'm pretty sure you're joking, but if you aren't, you don't get money for winning. All the money goes to fantrax to cover the cost of the premium features.

Just to clarify, leagues like that (with betting involved) aren't allowed. If you're paying for Premium features, that's fine. Pooling money and distributing winnings isn't.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
When I won the very first Rathje Cup, I didn't get the coveted Mike Rathje nameplate that was promised when the league began. Now fools are getting paid!?!

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:kings are looking to move up in the entry draft

Pick #22 + 35 are OTB for a pick upgrade

Pick #22 + 27 as well

Last edited:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

We got two picks coming up here (17-18th). We'd be willing to move down with one of those picks. Ideally staying in the 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad