Nick Leddy
Willie Mitchell
Kevin Klein
Grant Clitsome
Deryk Engelland

Goalies
Jonas Hiller
Evgeni Nabokov

Prospects (you keep them forever): Mikael Granlund, Jack Campbell, Martin Marincin, Austin Watson, Sami Vatenen, Morgan Rielly, Michael Matheson, Lukas Sutter

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
You get to keep 7 players for next season

:bolts
Tampa Bay Lightning:
Forwards
Zach Parise
Ryan Getzlaf
Bryan Little
Vinny Lecavalier
Paul Stastny
Chris Stewart
Tyler Ennis
Derrick Brassard
Nikolai Kulemin
Dave Bolland
Nazem Kadri
Ryan Johansen
Matt Frattin
Nino Neiderreiter

Defensemen
Keith Yandle
Tyler Myers
Kimmo Timonen
Luke Schenn
Dougie Hamilton
Marco Scandella

Goalies
Ryan Miller
Corey Crawford

Prospects (you keep them forever): Zach Kassian, Devante Smith-Pelly, Tyson Barrie, Tim Erixon, Kyle Beach, Jared Knight, Malcolm Subban, Tom Wilson, Jordan Schmaltz, Scott Kosmachuk

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Hi guys, I would love to join as the Calgary Flames. Any chance I could get in on this?

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
Still two teams available.

There is no Calgary in our league....not sure how easy it would be to just change the name of one of the available teams, though......commish?

I would like to join. Please give me a team or rosters, thanks.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I'll be happy to take the Lightning!

If I get :bolts :

Keepers:
Zach Parise
Ryan Getzlaf
Vinny Lecavalier
Nazem Kadri
Keith Yandle
Dougie Hamilton
Corey Crawford

Prospects:
Zach Kassian
Devante Smith-Pelly
Tyson Barrie
Tim Erixon
Kyle Beach
Jared Knight
Malcolm Subban
Tom Wilson
Jordan Schmaltz
Scott Kosmachuk

Last edited:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
v495.jpg

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

While this may be unpopular, we are going to add the 2013 Entry Draft eligible players with the regular fantasy draft. This both saves us time and stops the never-ending pool of protected players. So if you want MacKinnon/Jones/Drouin/Barkov/etc, you have to draft them in the regular draft and they are subject to regular keeper rules moving forward. We may re-add the entry draft in future years, but this year we are not doing it. Players that are currently your "prospects" will still be your property.

Lastly, get ready! We're starting this week. TP will choose what selection slot he would like and we will get going.

Last edited:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I joined JM's fantasy league too and I'm currently running a new one on this thread as well. Done a lot of fantasy hockey pools over the year, usually participate in 4-5.

You can have Tampa, ignore what I wrote before (if you saw it).

Also, if you were wondering why Dougie Hamilton is not a prospect, it is because he was originally drafted by a team that we contracted from the league last year, making him a "regular" player.

Last edited:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I've played in 3 previous mock drafts/trades league where I placed top5, top10 and top15. And my post count confirms I'm not a newb.

Can we trust you to be active? We don't have a lot of time this year seeing that it is already almost August. Go over the drafting times listed in the first post and make sure that you can manage that.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I don't know if it's going to be a problem or not but I'm going to be travelling from Tuesday-Sunday this week and will most likely be only checking in the mornings and evenings. Worse comes to worse, I'll send a list in but I'll try to be here for all my picks. Hope it's still okay for me to join, I'll for sure be active after I come back.

Yeah, was confused about Hamilton but thanks for the explanation... Wish he was still a prospect though :(

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
v495.jpg

league announcement

while this may be unpopular, we are going to add the 2013 entry draft eligible players with the regular fantasy draft. This both saves us time and stops the never-ending pool of protected players. So if you want mackinnon/jones/drouin/barkov/etc, you have to draft them in the regular draft and they are subject to regular keeper rules moving forward. We may re-add the entry draft in future years, but this year we are not doing it. Players that are currently your "prospects" will still be your property.

Lastly, get ready! We're starting this week. Tp will choose what selection slot he would like and we will get going.

rabble rabble rabble!!!

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
v495.jpg

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

While this may be unpopular, we are going to add the 2013 Entry Draft eligible players with the regular fantasy draft. This both saves us time and stops the never-ending pool of protected players. So if you want MacKinnon/Jones/Drouin/Barkov/etc, you have to draft them in the regular draft and they are subject to regular keeper rules moving forward. We may re-add the entry draft in future years, but this year we are not doing it. Players that are currently your "prospects" will still be your property.

Lastly, get ready! We're starting this week. TP will choose what selection slot he would like and we will get going.

i_m_ok_with_this__n1296497202304__super.png

We're actually almost doing something! Nice!

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Not sure if you guys care, but I can vouch for donut as being a good, active GM.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Aug 1st works with me. Ideally we wrap it up by end of day Friday, as it's a holiday weekend up in British Columbia.

:nucks

We're willing to talk trade, might consider moving up in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad