HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part Four]

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
You don't have to pm me I know it's my my pick now, but if someone on a computer could verify that the player I chose isn't already taken that'd be great. I looked over the draft board 4 times and didn't see him and I don't have e search function on my iPad.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
You don't have to pm me I know it's my my pick now, but if someone on a computer could verify that the player I chose isn't already taken that'd be great. I looked over the draft board 4 times and didn't see him and I don't have e search function on my iPad.

He was a keeper of Vancouver. Try again...

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007

The purple plague is blinding you :sarcasm:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
What about drew stafford?

Sorry guys like I said I can only search with my eyes and I can't be 100% sure. Really missing hat search function.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

If anyone is getting antsy we'd consider moving our upcoming pick.

Pretty happy I kept Weber, Pietrangelo and OEL now that the defense pickings are getting slim.

EDIT: Gimme a second here guys I got 4 offers on this pick right now. Woo woo.

Last edited:

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
:nucks

If anyone is getting antsy we'd consider moving our upcoming pick.

Pretty happy I kept Weber, Pietrangelo and OEL now that the defense pickings are getting slim.

EDIT: Gimme a second here guys I got 4 offers on this pick right now. Woo woo.

I'm only at work for another 2 hours and I'd like to make my next two picks before I have to go sit in traffic...so pretty please with a cherry on top, take the best offer you got.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad