HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part Four]

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I'll be in.

Though someone is going to have to send me the website again... lots has happened since the draft, and my memory isn't what it used to be... picture a shot glass of a brain, and a constant stream of data every day... there is gonna be some spill over :laugh:

EDIT: Never mind, previous post had it... wow, I got some changes I gots to make... in the market for a goalie if anyone is interested

:pens

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
If I keep Gardiner on my roster (and not in the minors), I have $1 in cap space.
Yes, that's right, one dollar. :biglaugh:

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Mikhail Grabovski, Dion Phaneuf and Mark Giordano are being placed on the block. Just looking to see what we can get, if we can save some cash etc.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Also, half of my forwards are injured. Three of my bigger point producers are out for a month minimum. :laugh:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I keep forgetting about this.

bCyI1.jpg

"TLinden16 doesn't care about the keeper league."

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Hey I have a under-the-cap-limit roster this week... led by... Joe Pavelski, Mikael Backlund, Alex Burrows, and the mighty 0 point Shea Weber.

Thanks Kesler/Lupul.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Scott Hartnell, Steve Downie, Derek Roy, Max Pacioretty, and Mike Smith on the injury reserve (except I can only have 4 guys on it at once, so Smith sits on the bench injured).

It's looking good for Miami Heat a.k.a. St. Louis Blues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad