Episode 2 on Sunday Dec.22nd 7:30 pm SNO/SNP/SNE
Episode 3 on Sunday Dec.29th 7:30 pm SNO/SNE
8:00 pm SNP/SNW

Episode 4 Sunday January 5th 7:30 pm SNO/SNE/SNP
8:30 pm SNW

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yessss. Cant wait to see Kadri and Kessel, Lupul getting all the hunnies.

Weird that I was thinking about this today before I heard about it.

puckluck19

Registered User?
Oct 20, 2008
Courtice, ON
so episode 2 airs on HBO on saturday, dec 21, and goes head-to-head with... the Leafs and Red Wings first meeting of the season on HNIC. ehhh with the timing there, guys :laugh:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
On F-bombs, yeah. But is it really that big a deal? You still know exactly what they're saying.

Frankly I feel like bleeps make things sound dirtier than the "f-bomb" that are actually being covered up.

Though I will bet everyone in the Leafs oranization (and Wings) will be on their best behavior anytime they know those cameras are around. I think the whole league learned from the way Boudreau was portrayed (not that he did himself any favours) and will do whatever they can to not have the same thing happen to them.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Episode 1 on Sunday Dec.15th 7:30 pm SNO/SNP/SNE
Episode 2 on Sunday Dec.22nd 7:30 pm SNO/SNP/SNE
Episode 3 on Sunday Dec.29th 7:30 pm SNO/SNE
8:00 pm SNP/SNW

Episode 4 Sunday January 5th 7:30 pm SNO/SNE/SNP
8:30 pm SNW
I'm going to miss the first two episodes when they are scheduled to air because I'm going to Walt Disney World and since I'm staying at a Disney World Resort Hotel, they don't get HBO. So hopefully I can watch them as a replay when I stay at Hampton Inn locations on my drive back to Toronto, (On Dec 23 & 24) assuming HBO will replay them by then.

Also can I assume all episodes of the Leafs/Red Wings 24/7 will eventually be sold on DVD? I remember seeing that of the Penguins/Capitals episodes a few months after they originally aired.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
So because I live in Canada, I have to watch a censored version with commercials, even though I pay for HBO Canada? **** you NHL, HBO, Rogers/MLSE. :rant:

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I'm not happy that the League wouldn't let the cameras in for 1) the suspension hearings and 2) for the locker room blow ups. This is what adds drama and storylines leading up to the game. On another note HBO really needs to explore how lazy and coddled the environment in the leafs lockeroom looks to be.

DyerMaker66*

I'm not happy that the League wouldn't let the cameras in for 1) the suspension hearings and 2) for the locker room blow ups. This is what adds drama and storylines leading up to the game. On another note HBO really needs to explore how lazy and coddled the environment in the leafs lockeroom looks to be.

:laugh: Won 1 game after going 2-8 in your last 10 games? Time to play ping-pong!

MaskedSonja

Feb 3, 2007
Formerly Tinalera
I will be interested to see MLSE owners and coach's perspective after everything is done and they are allowed to talk. Just wonder how much Carlyle and management will talk about what a "distraction" it was in the locker room.

BTW-I'm on neither side of said potential "distraction" issue, just wondering how long before we hear someone from Toronto say something. Detroit has already been through it, so I don't expect anything from them really.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad