Hazing is Apparently Still a thing in Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Lmao. Hockey players are nasty.
Yep, indeed they are. It does happen in other sports but not really to the same extent except maybe football.

The lack of diversity doesn't help, a lot of players come from a d bag prep school background or they're just meatheads from the boonies.

Reactions: Foppberg

Ukkosenjumala

Nov 24, 2017
Finland
Yep, indeed they are. It does happen in other sports but not really to the same extent except maybe football.

The lack of diversity doesn't help, a lot of players come from a d bag prep school background or they're just meatheads from the boonies.

What kind of diversity we talking about here?

Dump Itch

Sep 9, 2017
Surprise surprise.

Hazing has always been a thing and it'll always be a thing whether you like it or not.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Really dont get how this is fun for anybody......Funneling a few beers and being given a crude nick name after the 2nd one ,based on how your face looks was one I vaguely, and I mean vaguely remember...Seemed harmless and fun,this is just degrading and stupid

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Surprise surprise.

Hazing has always been a thing and it'll always be a thing whether you like it or not.

I've been a part of social clubs and played competitive sports and never had anything shoved up my ass? Maybe it's just me, but having something shoved up my ass doesn't seem inevitable. There is hazing, and then there is what is described here.

Dump Itch

Sep 9, 2017
I've been a part of social clubs and played competitive sports and never had anything shoved up my ass? Maybe it's just me, but having something shoved up my ass doesn't seem inevitable. There is hazing, and then there is what is described here.

True. I believe shoving objects up one's poop cutter isn't necessary but hazing, as a whole regardless safe or unsafe, will still be present in higher level competition.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton

I think it's just a Canadian thing.

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
Horrible. Really perverse. Definitely need to see some accountability assigned to anyone guilty of doing this and any management aware of it.

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
People who think these kind of things are funny and necessary should seek therapy. Major therapy. Meathead jock idiotism. In Finland the new guy gets his pubic hair shaven by other players, forcefully. I have never understood this.

Reactions: cgf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad