Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Jets - Season Finale - Sat Apr 7 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Might as well just slather it up with dandylions and crab grass. Theyre all vile weeds.
Patty Cilantro does not approve of this post.

Man we need a healthy Trouba. What a difference in our overall game when the top pair is 44 and 8. You don't even mind Morrow being in the lineup when you have Morrissey, Trouba, Buff and even Chia playing the way he has been.

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
If necessary, sit Trouba out until after the first round (it's only fair, as Mini is sitting out Suter)

ps:
Mini, Minni, Minnie, Minny, Minnee, Mineee?

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
8e78c962858d176260aa4beaee716133.jpg

Your days are numbered...

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Patty Cilantro does not approve of this post.

Man we need a healthy Trouba. What a difference in our overall game when the top pair is 44 and 8. You don't even mind Morrow being in the lineup when you have Morrissey, Trouba, Buff and even Chia playing the way he has been.
Great avatar foo sure
Thumbs up

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Guessing it's too early to perform a post mortem on the Jets regular season. But it was an amazing season and so much fun to follow in so many ways.
So much fun to follow this team!

You beat me to the punch on this. I know each one of us has his or her different expectations for the playoffs and that is cool. I do however think it is important to remember how f***ing awesome this season has been. The joy of being fully engaged for 82 games is unreal. For the last two seasons we were playing garbage time hockey from about January on and that sucked. I so missed this rush of being excellent at hockey and winning allot.

This ride has been unreal and I really hope we at least get to the 2nd round this year but nothing will diminish the value of these past 82 games. The playoff experience I will judge on its own merit.

Last edited:

one other person

Tripping thru time and space
Feb 19, 2018
Sunny St. Somewhere
You beat me to the punch on this. I know each one of us has his or her different expectations for the playoffs and that is cool. I do however think it is important to remember how ****ing awesome this season has been. The joy in being fully engaged for 82 games is unreal. For the last two seasons we were playing garbage time hockey from about January on and that kind of sucked. I so missed this rush of being excellent and hockey and winning allot.

This ride has been unreal and I really hope we at least get to the 2nd round this year but nothing will diminish the value of these past 82 games. The playoff experience I will judge on its own merit.
As a Jets fan dating from the 70s, STRONGLY AGREE!

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Really hope the Jets look stronger this game - they haven't looked as good as they should since the Toronto game in my opinion. If they play like the last few games in the playoffs, I fear it will be a quick exit for them.

Reactions: JetsFan815

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Really hope the Jets look stronger this game - they haven't looked as good as they should since the Toronto game in my opinion. If they play like the last few games in the playoffs, I fear it will be a quick exit for them.
Yet they are the hottest team entering the playoffs at 9-1 in their last 10 games. If you think they have let their foot off the pedal you should take a look at some of the stinkers laid by other playoff bound teams in the last few weeks.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
So St.Louis against Nashville , could get rough . If St .Louis somehow wins and we played them , the Stastny story line would be pretty interesting . But lets get by the Wild first .

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
Jets will want revenge on the Hawks after they handed our ass*s to us last time we played them. Jets will be ready to go.

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
Yet they are the hottest team entering the playoffs at 9-1 in their last 10 games. If you think they have let their foot off the pedal you should take a look at some of the stinkers laid by other playoff bound teams in the last few weeks.

Especially some stinkers by Nashville, they lost to the Sabres and Rinne gave up 6 goals and was yanked.

Jets are the hottest team in the league right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad