Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8274.jpeg

Reactions: Praetorian Caps

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
A must lose game.. We want to help Vegas stay ahead of TB..We cannot count on the Leafs doing us a favour to beat TB inthe final game for TB ...sovwe gotta do ourvpart to ensure we remain getting that pick in roundvone ..not let TB finish 20th if they get evenn1 point from Leafs and Vegas only gets 1 point or no points in final 2 games they play.

Does 1xsoit make that much difference.. we will not know till we find out who remains on the boardxat 19th and 20 ...NUT I am sure that if KD has targeyscfrom a group of 3-5prospects he would use that pick on ,that he would prefer to draw from the order he has ranked thosx3-5possible targets and not have to settle for 2nd ranked on hos select list for that pick.

So hope the Hawks do not spoil KD's wish so that hedoes not have to settle for only his2nd ranked target at the 19th pick.if picking at #20..

YOU ALWAYSWANT THE BEST POSIBLE drat spot s.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
ESPN+/HULU
If I'm not mistaken, the 'Hulu' bit is more specifically 'Hulu plus live TV', which costs a hell of a lot more than standard Hulu, and automatically comes with ESPN+. So unless you have ESPN+, you'd need to find a not so legal stream of the game.

Always hate having to screw around with this shit just to get the game.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
If I'm not mistaken, the 'Hulu' bit is more specifically 'Hulu plus live TV', which costs a hell of a lot more than standard Hulu, and automatically comes with ESPN+. So unless you have ESPN+, you'd need to find a not so legal stream of the game.

Always hate having to screw around with this shit just to get the game.
If you have the Disney+ three package, you get ESPN+, also. You get all three of Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for like $14 or whatever.

Anyone with kids probably has this. I know I do.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
If you have the Disney+ three package, you get ESPN+, also. You get all three of Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for like $14 or whatever.

Anyone with kids probably has this. I know I do.
It's 20 bucks a month now for the triple package and I just canceled because it's way too expensive.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
I'm guessing we are 2-3 years away from "cutting the cord" being just as expensive as cable TV. None of these streaming services make any money. Oh, and they will all have commercials with the standard subscription, too.
It already is. And the 20 bucks a month is with commercials.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
What’s a reasonable monthly fee be for a NHL streaming service you’d be hypothetically willing to pay? Two tiers, 1) where you get access to all of YOUR team’s games and 2) where you get access to all league games?

I’m sure there’s no pragmatic way this would ever happen and there’s all sorts of issues Im ignorant too. Would the league make way less money with an exclusive streaming app?

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
What’s a reasonable monthly fee be for a NHL streaming service you’d be hypothetically willing to pay? Two tiers, 1) where you get access to all of YOUR team’s games and 2) where you get access to all league games?

I’m sure there’s no pragmatic way this would ever happen and there’s all sorts of issues Im ignorant too. Would the league make way less money with an exclusive streaming app?
Center Ice is seventy for the year. I happily pay that for every NHL game that isn't on NBC, TNT, or ESPN or locally blacked out. The only thing that chaps my ass is I'm already paying ESPN for their service through DirecTV. Why do I have to pay them twice?

ytsejam

May 15, 2023
This game is too late for me to watch and Thursday I'll be at the Satriani/Vai show.
It been kind of fun watching what hockey I could this year.
Kind of crappy too but goddamn I love hockey!
Rawr!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad