Post-Game Talk: Hawks sweep Western Canadian leg of the Circus Trip, down Flames 3-2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Horrendous 2nd period but Hawks came to life in 3rd

Nice to see Raanta get W ,,, Pirri is officially in Q's doghouse as he was benched after poor game

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
kane.jpg

HawkinMI

Mar 24, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
Ugly win, but by George I'll take it! Shades of the third game of the season last year

Congrats to Raanta on his first win, he looked fine out there, only shots he couldn't really be faulted for missing went in.

Congrats to Kane for officially going Super Saiyan

And hopefully that benching doesn't mark the end of Pirri, especially with Handzus being back. I trust Q to make the right call (amazingly), punish the kid for the game but not any longer.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Can't say I seen that coming after we almost went down 3-0, but great effort in not giving up.

Handzus and Bolig were trash, and no doubt the line shuffling by Q almost backfired. Need to get Zus off the ice, or at worst in Bolig's spot. He was even terrible ob faceoffs.

Great to see Raanta get the win and raise his arms at the end like we just won the cup! A big improve,ent over Bulin, but he just looks so tiny to me out there. Thought our defense for the most part was pretty solid.

Nothingman*

Let's hope the Hawks nut up in big D Friday night. This performance will get us lit up.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
And hopefully that benching doesn't mark the end of Pirri, especially with Handzus being back. I trust Q to make the right call (amazingly), punish the kid for the game but not any longer.

The whole team played like garbage and it starts with the terrible lines Q puts out there. I'm sure he thinks he pulled all the right levers but the fact is he got bailed out by the kid in 88 who is something special.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
It was a stupid penalty. He made a poor turnover at the blueline. Outside of that he distributed well and made a number of good defensive plays. You use words like terrible and humiliating at the drop of a hat.

I'd have to see it again but I'm not even sure that was his fault on the blue line. Leddy made a pretty terrible drop passes to start it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad