Confirmed with Link: Hawks sign Jujhar Khaira (2yr x 975k)

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Bit random. Oilers fans reeeeeeally didnt like him by the end, which says a lot with that forward core lol.

Its probably for added muscle, and to be the 13th F. But likely means Kampf wont be re-signed imo (at least it should, we only need one of them).

Reactions: d rake

Jean Ralphio

Dec 13, 2008
Oilers fan here. JJ has shown he's an elite PK'er the last couple years, but won't give much 5v5. Great teammate though, and will drop the gloves to defend teammates consistently.

The biggest challenge for him has been consistency - he's shown flashes where he's been a really good third line forward, but that's been derailed mostly due to injuries. He was playing quite well for a stretch this season and then had two concussions in a pretty short span, and didn't look like himself for the rest of the season when he did return.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Whatever. If he fits here, great. If we have kids that beat him out, enjoy Rockford.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Cheap depth guy. He's coming off an awful season, but he had a couple okay seasons before that.

As others have said, he can be buried if he's ass.

Kind of a meh signing. Don't have any strong feelings about it, nor should anyone.

Reactions: AmericanDream

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Cheap enough to bury.

Stanimal liking the bigger players these days.

I wasn't expecting a 2 yr depth fwd contract today.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Great signing. Point out the sissies and get that toughness.

Sissies can play in Rockford and learn toughness

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I always liked him...Had him only draft target list for the Hawks in his draft year...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad