GDT: Hawks @ Sens 6pm 3/28/24 NBC sports Chicago (opening day… yay.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
IMG_2476.png

Reactions: Mrfenn92

puterwiz53

Nov 17, 2010
Saint John, New Brunswick
Bedard didn't get a point because he has been useless the last few games. He keeps giving the puck away as he holds on to it too long most of the time and his shots lately have been wide or right at the goalie's pads. Somone needs to teach him that this is the NHL and not Juniors.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
No one skated all night. Thought 98 and 55 were particularly terrible. I thought Kaiser had a pretty good game. Look forward to getting this season over with.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Canadian announcer gets sarcastic on the poor effort by Hawks in the last 2 minutes. Basically, saying, is that all there is? I agree. Just awful tonight.

Now they are mentioning that Bedard is -39 this season. Yikes.

Reactions: Geoist

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
P-poor performance by the Hawks..

Obviously tgey need another bag-skate.

Bedard so far from anything goid let alone Generational this game...lackluster is the descriptive word. He was handled and kept to tge perimeter out of prime slot range...handled quite easily.. Had no spark in him this game and now 5 straight games without a goal!
Not...that thecrestbofvtgecHawksxaksobjustcdod not have anything going tonight either.

Reactions: BuddyTheGoon

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Hope they find some offense somewhere for next season, going to be back to back (or second to last this season) in goals for in the league.

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
So as a bottom feeder team.... let's not even try it ... 'cause it can't possibly work. Loser attitude is settling in.
I just said it CAN work. It just won't for more than a couple games at a time over the course of a season. AA is a braindead player. Unless he drastically improves his hockey IQ in his 30s the second he's put on a line with Bedard he's just not going to do the things we want an actual top line forward to do very often.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So as a bottom feeder team.... let's not even try it ... 'cause it can't possibly work. Loser attitude is settling in.

A loser attitude is advocating for Bedard to be forced to play with an absolutely useless player as AA

Only thing that would come from putting AA with Bedard is Hawks losing games while Bedard watching his linemate do jackshit well and constantly sabotage any chance of scoring

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
You'd think Ottawa announcers would be a little more humble.
You'd think but it's a hockey game and the players are supposed to at least try to entertain the fans by playing to win. I get it .. the players are human .. it's a long season and the end is near .. they're allowed to check out now and then during this stretch.

Reactions: Geoist

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Bedard just looks like he's hit that rookie wall right now. This game and last, he's been bad.

His injury probably helped keep him fresher for longer, but it's hard to be the youngest guy in the league, having to carry your team offensively, and going up against the other team's top line each and every night. That's a HUGE undertaking, especially when said player is still new to the pro game.

Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad