GDT: Hawks @ Kings 9:30 NBC sports Chicago 4/18/24 (The end!)

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Hall, Bedard, Foligno, Kurashev, Donato, Dickinson, AA, Reichel, Slaggert, Nazar, Kurashev are all under contract. They need a fourth line center than can actually play center. That's twelve guys off the top of my head and you've still got Raddysh and Entwistle before making any other signings or moves.

You think they're keeping Raddysh and Entwhistle? Why?

Reactions: Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hall, Bedard, Foligno, Kurashev, Donato, Dickinson, AA, Reichel, Slaggert, Nazar, Kurashev are all under contract. They need a fourth line center than can actually play center. That's twelve guys off the top of my head and you've still got Raddysh and Entwistle before making any other signings or moves.
It's honestly depressing that Donato and AA are going to take up roster spots next season. Donato especially. Another useless plug.

• Haha
Reactions: ClydeLee

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Nice to see Korchinski get double digit assist with his 10th. Like to see Bedard get a goal to finish the season as sole leader this year, instead of tie with Dickinsin even though I still like Dickinsin.

Not much else to root for tonight. Maybe see Bedard get his 40th assist.

Reactions: Bedarded and Pez68

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
It's honestly depressing that Donato and AA are going to take up roster spots next season. Donato especially. Another useless plug.
Donato has actually been fine for who he is. He and his $2 million cap hit for one more year is a non-existent concern.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
4-3 Hawks..WTF are Kings doing? TB sitting back watching Vegas and Kings lose and shoving Hawks.pick to #21???

We are betrayed by L.A.and Vegas.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
I think they're keeping Entwistle. What I want to happen and what I think happens are two different things. Hell they might keep both. They really need an actual bottom six center.

Foligno can play center. Dickinson can play center. AA can play center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad