Hawks Fire Quenneville, Dineen, and Samuelsson. Jeremy Colliton Named New HC

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
It’s really not that horrible. It’s not good but It’s horrible when you play Brandon manning every night and Q was the one who wanted a Brandon manning type to begin with.

Goalie - dreadful
D - horrible
Forwards - a few good ones with one phenomenal, the rest is nothing special compared league-wide, if not below average

Reactions: viper0220

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Surprised a bad move for Hawks as a Canuck fan he was always a coach whose teams were tough to beat he won't sit long great coach.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
No hawks fans give a f*** if he goes to STL. We believe in JC and Q has been trash for a while.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I thought it was a masterful coaching job by Q to get that team to .500. Yeo, on the other hand, can't manage that feat with what should be a much better roster on paper. Come home, Q, come home.

Granted, with the Blues spending to the cap and being a team that barely ekes a profit (and sometimes doesn't), I am not sure the Blues would want to pay such a high-profile coach plus the rest of Yeo's contract. I hope so, but have my doubts.

Reactions: nonzerochance

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Wirtz blamed it on the last 10 games. Crazy. Something must of happened behind the scenes.

All my Whaler friends got fired!! :(

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Well now I know you don’t even watch the Hawks. Next.
Terrific retort :handclap:

What exactly makes your roster even average by today's NHL standards? Goalies who can't stop a beach ball? Over the hill guys like Seabrook, Keith, Kruger and Kunitz? A guy who plays like he doesn't give a toss in Saad? Subpar forward depth? No top pairing D on the roster? Two top 4 D in total on the roster?

The person who should be fired is the obtuse moron who fired Q.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Terrific retort :handclap:

What exactly makes your roster even average by today's NHL standards? Goalies who can't stop a beach ball? Over the hill guys like Seabrook, Keith, Kruger and Kunitz? A guy who plays like he doesn't give a toss in Saad? Subpar forward depth? No top pairing D on the roster? Two top 4 D in total on the roster?

The person who should be fired is the obtuse moron who fired Q.
You called Crawford garbage buddy idk what game you’re watching but it’s not hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad