Pre-Game Talk: Hawks @ Biggest Rival EVAR!!! 7:00 start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Great... here come those awful memories from 2012 again! That beatdown is the franchise defining moment of the last 10 years :cry:

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Set up to be a very tough game. In their building, goalie who almost always plays well against us, second of back to back after a long game last night, last game of a long road trip. If Crow plays he might be fatigued, If Raanta plays it is a tough game for him to win. A win tonight would be a great effort.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Set up to be a very tough game. In their building, goalie who almost always plays well against us, second of back to back after a long game last night, last game of a long road trip. If Crow plays he might be fatigued, If Raanta plays it is a tough game for him to win. A win tonight would be a great effort.

Yep, and the team has done a bit of a smoke and mirrors act to win the last 2 games (as well as a few games previous to that). The second and third lines are basically shooting blanks, but for Kane. If that continues tonight, it's bound to catch up to them. Of course there is a chance of Q realizing this and that his mish mashing of those lines is a large factor in that (hence moving Handzus to the bottom 6) ...... Nah.

On the positive side: Hawks have completely turned around their 3rd period performances and have killed the ops lately in that frame.

As for the Bollig dissing going on. He's not my favourite either but the Bollig I saw last night had a strong game that I witnessed .... and has Ben Smith finally returned to form? Seems so, and it changes completely, the 4th line when he plays like he is capable.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
The only way to overcome the shame of a first round playoff defeat from a few years is with fire, and lots of it.

aD0D9NB_460sa.gif

Also, GDT's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad