Confirmed with Link: Hawks acquire Connelly from MIN for Winchester

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
AHL trade. I don't think there's much to be seen here. It would have been more interesting as far as future implications go if it was a 2-for-1 deal. However, it wasn't, and life goes on.

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Connelly was great for Rockford before, so with Svedberg out, this makes perfect sense for them.

I've heard that Dahlbeck just keeps improving in the AHL. Would be interesting how a Connelly-Dahlbeck pairing worked out.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Nice for Connelly, gets to come back to an organization he is very familiar with. Not sure how many players are left that he would be familiar with, but at least he knows everybody else!

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
AHL impact Dman, will definitely help Rockford.

Dahlbeck-Clendening
Connelly-Johns (when he gets here)
Peckham-Skinner

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Speaking of RFD. When I checked today their record was something like 29 W - 21 L. Looks like they may finally be playing decent hockey, and are ready to make the PO's. Connelly will help that cause.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Speaking of RFD. When I checked today their record was something like 29 W - 21 L. Looks like they may finally be playing decent hockey, and are ready to make the PO's. Connelly will help that cause.
10-0-1 in their last 11. If they would of had Labarbera in net since the beginning, they would be fighting for 1st probably.

I watched a bit last night, and they were just dominant. Possessed the puck pretty much all game, and had quite a few quality chances.

moose vasko

Mar 3, 2011
Rockford seems to go on a run every year. I would prefer they play consistently and have guys ready for when they are called-up. Still not convinced that they are doing a great job in player development.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
I'm just glad Bowman is actively trying to improve Rockford too. They've been terrible for too many consecutive years. I'm hoping this is enough to get them to win their first postseason game in 6 years.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
10-0-1 in their last 11. If they would of had Labarbera in net since the beginning, they would be fighting for 1st probably.

I watched a bit last night, and they were just dominant. Possessed the puck pretty much all game, and had quite a few quality chances.

And how did Pirri and Morin look?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad