Blue Jays Discussion: Haven't Won the World Series yet? Cut everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Blue Jays developing some great young arms. Almost unreal. Then Hoffman still to come, he is suppose to be the best of them.

Some of the lower level guys are pretty exciting, too, though they obviously still have a long way to go. I think Smoral may be the guy I'm most excited to follow this year.

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Some of the lower level guys are pretty exciting, too, though they obviously still have a long way to go. I think Smoral may be the guy I'm most excited to follow this year.

We've been on him for a while and he's had a great camp, but I think the Osuna hype train is going to be unstoppable by mid summer... He's going to go 2-3 levels in a few months imo

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
We've been on him for a while and he's had a great camp, but I think the Osuna hype train is going to be unstoppable by mid summer... He's going to go 2-3 levels in a few months imo

Yeah, I could see him going full Alvarez and coming up through the ranks just in this year.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

Way to go...if they can find arms like that. Plus they traded Syndergaard and Graveman for instant help. Next year if Castro starts may trade a young arm for another big bat:naughty:

Jamie Thomas

Apr 4, 2003
Just saw the statline for Norris game today. This is really nice to see. I hope he keeps performing like that and get the final SP spot.

And I was secretly hoping that the lame "real GM" jokes had run their course and might disappear with the new thread but I guess I'm out of luck.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Just saw the statline for Norris game today. This is really nice to see. I hope he keeps performing like that and get the final SP spot.

And I was secretly hoping that the lame "real GM" jokes had run their course and might disappear with the new thread but I guess I'm out of luck.

Thos jokes would've disappeared if we had a real GM.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Yeah that's about what I thought. Some people are just trying way too hard.

Lol ya. Its so overdone and feels forced. Was funny at first.

So is Saunders coming back for openIng day? Who takes his spot if he isnt ready? Tolleson I assume? since he has no options

JCole

Feb 19, 2015
So Norris threw 131ip across levels last year. What do you think his innings limit is this season?

Jamie Thomas

Apr 4, 2003
You're right. Less real GM jokes, more Buzz Killington jokes.

Yeah because this is exactly what I said. All I did was give my opinion that even though those jokes might have been funny at first, now they just feel forced and really unfunny. If you still laugh at them good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad