Have you ever tried//accomplished an eating challenge before?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Man vs. Food was one of my all time favorite shows, and while I don't have the hugest appetite despite being as big as I am (6'6", 230), I always enjoyed trying (and usually failing) food challenges.

The three ones that I have completed that I can that I am most proud of are:

The"Big Unit" hot dog from Alice Cooper's Town in Phoenix.

Full pound, 22 inch long full beef Vienna hot dog fully loaded and comes with "Nightmare Chili", cheese sauce, sauerkraut, jalapeños, chopped onions, diced tomatoes and finished with sweet relish. Served with fries.

big-unit-hot-dog-cooper-stown-628.jpg

The "Unforgiven Challenge" at the Red Rock Saloon is Milwaukee.

In 23 minutes, eat the Farm burger made of a half-pound patty topped with cheese, bacon, and deep fried chicken breast, topped with another half-pound patty topped with cheese, bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato, and onion strings, along with sides of fries and six T.C.B. ghost pepper wings.

20111010-174214-red-rock-the-farm.jpg

The "Fire in your Hole" challenge at Munchies Cafe in Sarasota.

Challenge: Eat 10 of their special "Fire in your Hole" hot wings
Time Limit: 20 minutes
Prize: Picture on the wall of fame (if you lose, picture goes on the wall of shame)

enhanced-buzz-19192-1372281282-6.jpg

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
A lot of the times I would sit down at my recently passed great grandmothers dining table it was like an eating challenge

Good god that woman could cook and it was so good

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
swear on my life I've seen guerzy eat a hotdog like that without chewing

this is actually true lmfao i gargled it so hard that day at the mts

ask me if i would do it again because i would (do it again)

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
I did cup cakes and watermelon. I failed both times. Apparently your suppose to mush them up with water and eat it that way and I was like....

No.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I took a challenge like that in California years ago.
Think it was like a 5 pound burrito in 20 minutes or something.
Thought I was something to eat it in the time limit, until I saw a 90# chick do it a week later.
You got your pic on the wall, and the burrito was free if you beat the challenge.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
For hot wings challenges, I get that they melt your face off, but wouldn't it make sense to just go to town and eat them as fast as possible? Or is it so hot that you physically can't do it?

I've always wondered that.

Like 10 wings in 20 minutes doesn't sound hard, but I have nothing to base my question on.

I've had suicide wings, and they were really damn hot, but I feel like if you told me to eat 10 in 20 mins, I would just plow through the 10 in about 5 minutes and then go cry in a corner.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Yup

72 0z steak with all the fixins. Had an hour, did it in 42mins

didn't **** for 3 days

#wouldnotdoagain

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
For hot wings challenges, I get that they melt your face off, but wouldn't it make sense to just go to town and eat them as fast as possible? Or is it so hot that you physically can't do it?

I've always wondered that.

Like 10 wings in 20 minutes doesn't sound hard, but I have nothing to base my question on.

I've had suicide wings, and they were really damn hot, but I feel like if you told me to eat 10 in 20 mins, I would just plow through the 10 in about 5 minutes and then go cry in a corner.

They usually give 'em too you straight outta the fryer, so they are physically hot, like you almost can't hold them. That was the only hard part of Buffalo Wild Wings "Blazing" challenge. But I would bet the suicide wings you tried ain't got **** on some peppers.

Get back to me if you can do this lol. I have, and it sucked.... bad...

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Edward 40hands count?
College cafe. Chicken nugget eating challenge. I was awful. Maybe 20. Grilled cheese 5. Probably my best performance. Still bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad