Have you ever see this before?

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Weren't we up there back when Kopitar and Ryan Smyth were on fire in December a few seasons ago? Can't remember, but I think we were up near the top, or briefly saw the top for a week or so, this late or later over the past several seasons. Obviously it never lasts, but I remember us leading the west for sure one of those years in December.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
A good one I hope.

I'm way more for playoff accolades than regular season ones, but I really hope we can add a few more banners this year, starting with a division banner. A President's trophy banner would be awesome.

Some good (we're playing great even with key injuries) and some bad (we don't have much history to lean on).

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
A good one I hope.

I'm way more for playoff accolades than regular season ones, but I really hope we can add a few more banners this year, starting with a division banner. A President's trophy banner would be awesome.

I just hope we get a playoff matchup that suits us best.

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing
Have you ever seen this before?

Dole-Japanese-Banana-gif.gif

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
LAKingsPR @LAKingsPR
The Kings' 15-6-1 (31 points) record after 22 games is tied for the second-best record in club history.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
The west is just so ridiculous right now... The difference between 1st and 8th is 2 points >.< There are going to be a few teams missing the playoffs this year that deserve to be in them. 2nd best start in Kings history and we are like 1 point away from being out of the playoffs... The east needs to beat some of these teams, just purely ridiculous.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
It'll start to level out when the west plays itself more often. Teams that are feasting on the east might not do so well against the better west teams.

HolyShot*

Weren't we up there back when Kopitar and Ryan Smyth were on fire in December a few seasons ago? Can't remember, but I think we were up near the top, or briefly saw the top for a week or so, this late or later over the past several seasons. Obviously it never lasts, but I remember us leading the west for sure one of those years in December.

I rember when we were Ferst! in the Pacific standings!?!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad