Have you ever BET on a WHL game?

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Not with your seat partner , but with one of the hundreds of online companies. The league had sponsorship from one. It has been pulled off the boards here at least. One of the more unfortunate changes in the pro broadcast landscape. And the shills that couldn't find another gig to promote instead, not a good look. HNIC has been rightly roasted for interrupting gambling ads by showing a hockey game.

I wonder if they did get the boot from the WHL. / CHL?

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
I'm not a betting man but I am aware that some online books give odds on CHL games. However, even if I was into betting I'd tread verrrry carefully knowing it's such a niche product that I wouldn't feel a lot of confidence in the odds being given as compared to the NHL where you know that thousands or millions of bettors can't be wrong in terms of likely outcomes.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Funny I was watching one of the sports center broadcasts this morning and they had a pick who will score betting line segment for the NHL and frankly it made me sick.

People don't understand betting, if you win it's luck, the house wins always because of math and it destroys lives.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad