have a SNES emulator? please give me simple assistance.

trudatman*

I'm looking for you to load a file into a SNES emulator and check player data against official roster listings. run checks to see if I overlooked anything. I ask that you then report back with notes like "Bob Leftwing is 234 pounds, not 212" and "you misspelled Charlie Defenseman and he's righthanded, not a lefty like you made him." if you know a team particularly well, you could give them a full scoping and give me pointers on lines like "Toby Rookie has been sent down to the AHL now that Marty Veteran is healthy, so Marty will be the second line center and Chester McScrubbington will move down to the fourth line" and "Guy and Dude never skate together on the penalty kill, so put Dude with Man and Guy with Buddy." right now I have more than the first third of the teams "done" and I'm doing about three per day. if you can and will help, please holler at your boy.

IButtersI

Aug 30, 2012
Canada
I'm looking for you to load a file into a SNES emulator and check player data against official roster listings. run checks to see if I overlooked anything. I ask that you then report back with notes like "Bob Leftwing is 234 pounds, not 212" and "you misspelled Charlie Defenseman and he's righthanded, not a lefty like you made him." if you know a team particularly well, you could give them a full scoping and give me pointers on lines like "Toby Rookie has been sent down to the AHL now that Marty Veteran is healthy, so Marty will be the second line center and Chester McScrubbington will move down to the fourth line" and "Guy and Dude never skate together on the penalty kill, so put Dude with Man and Guy with Buddy." right now I have more than the first third of the teams "done" and I'm doing about three per day. if you can and will help, please holler at your boy.

:ghost2::ghost2::ghost2:

IButtersI

Aug 30, 2012
Canada
Buy a Xbox or Playstation, Purchase NHL 2014

Or

Go to NHL.COM, HockeyDB.com, TSN.ca or about 100 other websites that has easy access to all you are asking.

trudatman*

I have no interest in anything on an xBox. I have no interest in NHL '14. I have been to all of the sites I need to create the rosters and lines.

I am asking for a betatester, a proofreader, a factchecker. I have three teams left to set and I'd like to feel like it's done and ready to be shared. I'm hoping somebody will doublecheck my work.

this site was a mine of awesome assistance when I first made a classic NHL video game update. now I'm relegated to this subsection where kids are focused on current-gen games. I'm hoping somebody here could offer some help.

you'd load the file into a SNES emulator and search for mistakes I may have made in spelling, handedness, weights and jersey numbers. you'd send me a report with your notes. thanks for reading this. holler if you'll help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad