Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
To Boston:

Scott Hartnell

To Calgary:

Boston 2nd round pick, Bartkowski, Khoko

To Philadelphia:

Jay Bouwmeester

Philly interested in Bouwmeester and we are interested in Hartnell I am sure and we know Calgary is interested in Bartkowski and Khoko. Everybody wins!

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/23053/rumblings-price-for-bouwmeester-is-high

That article from LeBrun answers the question: JayBo has an NTC. He would not waive it to go to a non-playoff team, which the Flyers are.

RunFromTheBear

Jun 20, 2010
To Boston:

Scott Hartnell

To Calgary:

Boston 2nd round pick, Bartkowski, Khoko

To Philadelphia:

Jay Bouwmeester

Philly interested in Bouwmeester and we are interested in Hartnell I am sure and we know Calgary is interested in Bartkowski and Khoko. Everybody wins!

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/23053/rumblings-price-for-bouwmeester-is-high

To Boston:
Scott Hartnell
Jay Bouwmeester

To Philly:
Boston 1st

To Calgary:
Boston 2nd
Koko
Bartkowski

I would be willing to throw in more

8spokesontheB

Cry Havoc!
Dec 24, 2008
Scott Hartnell is high up on my list of players I can't stand. Call it personal, but I don't want him on the team.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Scott Hartnell is high up on my list of players I can't stand. Call it personal, but I don't want him on the team.

He is a weasel when he makes noise and when he makes himself obscure he is like a weasel.

Toss him out!!

Edit:
Calgary can't get a good offer from the Bruins now, can't expect one anyways. We certainly can't offer one.

Last edited:

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Feaster to PC: "We've got a deal, Hartnell is yours"

Three hours later: PC calls Feaster....ring.....ring....ring no answer.

Eight hours later: Feaster calls PC: "Sorry Peter. But, you know, Boumeester has an NTC and really wants to go to Pitt, not PHI".

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012

You'd love him if he played on the Bruins.
Same like Marchand or some other players.

Would like Fartsmell over here but I don't see the Flyers trading him nor the Bruins taking his contract.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
There's youtube video of Hartnell calling Malkin the ugliest guy in the NHL. Has naughty language, therefore just search: Hartnell Malkin. It' pretty funny.

Perfect fit considering recent events.

Is this another MSL type tease?

Or is there actual validity to Hartnell being available?

corpfan1

May 9, 2009
Etobicoke
Yes he is available. Everyone on the Flyers always is.

Also, I just asked myself and confirmed it.

Expect some talks tomorrow during the game between the Flyers and Bruins. All Chiarelli has to say is "****ing Penguins" and Holmgren and every other member of the Flyer's brass will listen...

There's youtube video of Hartnell calling Malkin the ugliest guy in the NHL. Has naughty language, therefore just search: Hartnell Malkin. It' pretty funny.

Perfect fit considering recent events.

Is this another MSL type tease?

Or is there actual validity to Hartnell being available?

slegr_71

Apr 22, 2004
Greenville, NC
Has it been confirmed anywhere that the Bruins are interested in Hartnell?

According to sources (aka DKH :D) the Bruins had Hartnell as their choice in the 2000 draft, but Nashville picked him the spot before them. I wouldn't be surprised if there is still interest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad