Hartman trying to make most of extended stay with Blackhawks

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
ryan_hartman_chicago_091514.jpg
Photo: Chicago Blackhawks prospect Ryan Hartman appeared in nine AHL games at the end of the 2013-14 season, producing three goals and four assists for the Rockford IceHogs (courtesy of Mark Spowart/Icon Sportswire)

Ryan Hartman, the Chicago Blackhawks’ 2013 first-round selection, missed out on a summer of development last year. Healthy and ready to go, this year the Illinois native is looking to make an impact in his first full season as a pro.

“Last summer I had shoulder surgery and I was kind of limited in what I could do. I didn’t have much of a summer going into the season,†he said.… read more

The post Hartman trying to make most of extended stay with Blackhawks appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
I am one who was really looking forward to watching him play last season so I end up buying tickets to a few games. If you ask me, I was wondering how this guy was a 1st round NHL Pick. I thought he was the most average player on a 8th place team. I read reports he wasn't interested in the OHL last year so that may have played into it. But glad to hear he is getting a shot in Chicago!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad