OT: Hard work pays off for the future. Laziness pays off now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TossinSauce

Dec 16, 2013
Upstate NY
My clueless roommate is meeting a tinder girl at our place in a few minutes. I had him bring speakers down to the living room and gave him some songs to play including "Sexyback," and "No Hands." Pretty sure I qualify for worst roommate in history hahah

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
My clueless roommate is meeting a tinder girl at our place in a few minutes. I had him bring speakers down to the living room and gave him some songs to play including "Sexyback," and "No Hands." Pretty sure I qualify for worst roommate in history hahah

Tinder is fool's mate for hooking up. The standard rules don't apply. Just do it.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Tinder's not creepy at all, just potentially a laugh

USA looking on point vs mex

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
I've found Nirvana, for the whopping sum of 250 Philippine peso ($5.27) I have an attractive 21yo girl come to my condo to give an hour massage. I have her set for Monday through Saturday from 9 to 10am following my workout. Now for you pervs this is a legitimate massage.

By the way, I saw the ex girlfriend showing off her skills on TV yesterday. She danced in the background and pushed out a small cart with 3 mystery items for the 'Mini Me' contestants to discover. For the record, a model on a national TV show that airs 6x a week for 2hours each episode earns a salary + benefits worth 30k pesos or $672 dollars per month. Benefits include a shared dormitory with the other 9 models / dancers and 2 meals per day on a renewable 6 month contract. The 6 months is because Filipino employers keep contracts under that timeframe in order to avoid tenure and being required to support the employees.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
If you're good looking you get to have casual sex with good looking people

there's nothing gross about it, just a different attitude

I wouldn't consider myself desperate any more than I do looking for people to play pickup basketball with

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
USA looking on point vs mex

Way to jinx it!

jurgen-klinsmann-celebrates-eddie-johnson-goal-that-was-disallowed.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events