Waived: Happy Trails Dale Weise (Waived - Unclaimed)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
It's funny to see Dale get waived now considering that be has looked his best this season.

Au revoir Horseface

He has? He played a game last week where his effort was downright shameful. It was the game where JJ and Jones were caught trashing him afterwards on the hot mic.

Come to think of it, do we have JJ and Jonesy to thank for this? :laugh:

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
giphy.gif

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
It's a sad state of affairs when we have to celebrate such events. Remember how excited you were when you heard about the Lecavalier trade?

Hopefully gonna be a whole bunch more of these celebration threads.

When AMac is no longer with this team it will honestly be one of the happiest days of my life.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Remember when Hakstol benched Lindblom to play Weise in the middle of a playoff series? Bad times, man.

Remember just a few months ago when he took Lindblom off a line that was scoring and replaced him with Weise becuase he had one decent game?

Right after saying that players doing well (Sanheim-Gudas) didn’t mean they should be promoted?

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
He aint gone yet folks !!

And Torgo is a UFA and zero chance hes claimed, this makes sense if somebody called and wanted him for free

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Remember just a few months ago when he took Lindblom off a line that was scoring and replaced him with Weise becuase he had one decent game?

Right after saying that players doing well (Sanheim-Gudas) didn’t mean they should be promoted?
Words cannot describe how happy I still get when I don't see him behind the bench.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Is this something that’s actjall out there? I wouldn’t mind it. Talbot is ok and pool party could just be down for whatever reason edm players are down.

The "Broad Street Bull" got in a showdown with Bobby Mac last night because "The Broad Street Bull" said that TSN reported that the Flyers were trading Simmonds for Talbot and Poolparty. He went on to say that they took the report down and kept saying that it was up and they pulled it. Turns out he got tricked by a fairly obvious fake tweet.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018

Like I said in the other thread, Weise sucks but he's at least better than Lehtera and why is MacDonald still here???

Lehtera and Mandog are still here cause he has to have something to do next week ." Emoji smilie face" lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad