Happy Thanksgiving!

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Have a great and safe holiday! Hopefully we will have some Hockey soon!

6760261A-3AB9-4B82-9E64-821128CF5EFA.jpeg

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Happy and healthy Thanksgiving to everyone!

5 of us (wife, kids and a dog) going to visit my parents in Brooklyn and be grateful for whatever silver lining we got this year.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Have a happy Thanksgiving, all!

Please be safe and smart about your celebrations. We are literally weeks away from the first vaccines to nursing homes and front line workers, to then be followed by a wider rollout over the months after, and I want us all to be able to enjoy what promises to be the best season since 2013-2014 together.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
My fiancé and I are alone with the dogs for the holiday, here in Dallas. Our respective families are in NY and Poland and all of our friends are in NY. Honestly it’s kind of nice to just do our own thing. Cleaned the house as if we were hosting, and the bird is in the oven. Really relaxed. We’ll probably kill a couple bottles of wine, I have some barley wine I’ll get into later. We went with a 16lb bird for two people because we both know leftovers are what the game is all about. Loki will get a nice bowl of trimmings later too. Skal friends.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
My fiancé and I are alone with the dogs for the holiday, here in Dallas. Our respective families are in NY and Poland and all of our friends are in NY. Honestly it’s kind of nice to just do our own thing. Cleaned the house as if we were hosting, and the bird is in the oven. Really relaxed. We’ll probably kill a couple bottles of wine, I have some barley wine I’ll get into later. We went with a 16lb bird for two people because we both know leftovers are what the game is all about. Loki will get a nice bowl of trimmings later too. Skal friends.
As much as I love the extended family, I am looking forward to one year off tbh.

Just gonna enjoy the holidays at home without it being hard work.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Just my wife and I and our two kids. One of them lives about 45 minutes away. It was simple and I like simple. We did some online shopping as well for xmas. There is no way I'm going to be running around to stores during christmas season. Things are bad enough and I'm expecting them to get much worse in the next couple months. The good thing is there is light at the end of the tunnel so my advice to everyone would be to stay safe as you possibly can and wait for that light to get to you.

Reactions: bernmeister

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple

If it is to your liking, I reiterate what supposedly was said at the end of Strawberry Fields by the greatest ever, The Beatles: "Cranberry sauce".

enjoy.
good bread, turkey, mayo, + cranberry sauce

Now you're making me do my Homer Simpson impression...

HHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn

UUUUoooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: eco's bones

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
If it is to your liking, I reiterate what supposedly was said at the end of Strawberry Fields by the greatest ever, The Beatles: "Cranberry sauce".

enjoy.
good bread, turkey, mayo, + cranberry sauce

Now you're making me do my Homer Simpson impression...

HHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn

UUUUoooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

I absolutely detest mayonnaise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad