Happy Thanksgiving you filthy animals

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Always grateful for Kings family. Crazy to think how many of us have “known” each other as creepy internet strangers for 20 years. I almost always write scrapping off as if we are just siblings, clearly caring about the same things passionately and f*** you im gonna kick your snowman and wrestle you till you’re face down in the snow but we are gonna go inside after and have a beer and watch the game.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: kingsfan28

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Always grateful for Kings family. Crazy to think how many of us have “known” each other as creepy internet strangers for 20 years. I almost always write scrapping off as if we are just siblings, clearly caring about the same things passionately and f*** you im gonna kick your snowman and wrestle you till you’re face down in the snow but we are gonna go inside after and have a beer and watch the game.

Happy Thanksgiving!
This
Happy thanksgiving (main board took my like button)

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!
Part of me would love to have a meet-up to bullshit with you all….but the other half doesn’t think that as such a good idea. Lol

hope you all enjoy time with your families, I get to go talk shit to my cousins who are Ducks fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Part of me would love to have a meet-up to bullshit with you all….but the other half doesn’t think that as such a good idea. Lol

hope you all enjoy time with your families, I get to go talk shit to my cousins who are Ducks fans.
2 years from now you might be eating Crow instead of Turkey (the Ducks should be very good by then).

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that isn’t on my ignore list 🦃

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Happy Thanksgiving!

Screen Shot 2023-11-23 at 5.37.33 AM.png

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Happy Thanksgiving to the 4 people who don’t have me on their ignore list. You guys feed my ego and allow me to be have the confidence naked with the lights on with my wife and the neighbors wife when he’s out of town.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad