HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
happy-canadian-thanksgiving.jpg

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
thx friends, just a quiet affair at the In-Laws, made us all a pumpkin spiced cake rather than the traditional pumpkin pie, went over well

Reactions: sooshii

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Any specific dishes up in Canada that signify Thanksgiving to you guys? For my wife, the meal has to have green bean casserole, while I never grew up with that and am not a big fan. For me, it's all about the stuffing/dressing.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Any specific dishes up in Canada that signify Thanksgiving to you guys? For my wife, the meal has to have green bean casserole, while I never grew up with that and am not a big fan. For me, it's all about the stuffing/dressing.

I cooked yesterday. Turkey, Ham, Dressing, mashed potatoes, green and yellow beans, two kinds of rice and cherry cheese cake.

I fell asleep not because I ate to much, but because I was playing with my 1 and a half year old grandson for hours. He wore me out.

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Reactions: LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I cooked yesterday. Turkey, Ham, Dressing, mashed potatoes, green and yellow beans, two kinds of rice and cherry cheese cake.

I fell asleep not because I ate to much, but because I was playing with my 1 and a half year old grandson for hours. He wore me out.

That sounds wonderful Dom!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Green bean casserole is disgusting. Why do you have to put all that grossness onto perfectly good string beans?

Give me all the mashed potatoes and I am a happy girl.

Reactions: LSCII

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

I'm in a food coma reading this.

You had me at turkey and ham

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Happy Thanksgiving Dom or belated and as always, thanks for the invite, must have gotten lost in the mail #firecanadapost

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

Our Thanksgiving tradition is Turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy with various vegetables, and my wife had time to make her famous German cabbage rolls (with sour cabbage) this year, so our Thanksgiving supper was extra special last night.

Reactions: LSCII and Gee Wally

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad