Happy retirement Carter

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
OH MY JEFF CARTER WAS ALL THE EVIL, YES! THE BOARD SHOULD BE OVER THE MOON old man Carter is done! Happy everyone, are you? Huh?

Think it'll make a difference? lol

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
In all seriousness he had a great career and it's a shame we had to see him as a Penguin on the tail end. He would have been a monster in his prime with Sid and Geno.
In all seriousness, All I saw here was just how bad he was, as if he single handedly destroyed our chances. lol

OMG sullivan is talking Carter up like a member of the coaching staff in the presser
You must be terrified, not in the line up, but maybe around the team scares you soooo much.

Mr. T

Feb 15, 2003
The Pens missed an opportunity to show Carter as a Blue Jacket instead of a Flyer on that post.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I am 39 and have 0 kids, which is OK with me.
That’s all fine and good. I just mean he’s not 65. I plan on retiring somewhere warm on the water as well, but that’s at least 20 years from now and I’m Carters age, haha.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
That’s all fine and good. I just mean he’s not 65. I plan on retiring somewhere warm on the water as well, but that’s at least 20 years from now and I’m Carters age, haha.
I don't plan on retiring, I wanna work until I am dead but I also wanna find a trade and start making lots of money too. If I retire I am going to be depressed.

• Wow
Reactions: Beau Knows

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Dude said "I think he's really helped sid, like a cullen type"

Sullivan is a moron

In what way is that jabroni gonna teach sid anything?

Lol

Ryder you know carter sucks

Carter by all accounts is an amazing person. As Sid enters the final seasons of his career it’s probably helpful to have someone who is going through that transition.

Carter like Sid is an absolute winner. Every trophy possible.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Flb-wNDXoAYMDTj.jpg:large

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Carter was obviously terrible for the Penguins in his last 2 years, but it really seemed like the team loved him. Hope he has a good retirement.

Carter by all accounts is an amazing person. As Sid enters the final seasons of his career it’s probably helpful to have someone who is going through that transition.

Carter like Sid is an absolute winner. Every trophy possible.

Yeah Carter sucked by the end of his time here, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great locker room guy. People shouldn't extrapolate his poor on-ice performance into poor locker room leadership.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia

Carter was obviously terrible for the Penguins in his last 2 years, but it really seemed like the team loved him. Hope he has a good retirement.

Yeah Carter sucked by the end of his time here, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great locker room guy. People shouldn't extrapolate his poor on-ice performance into poor locker room leadership.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up working for the Pens organization in some capacity in a few years if he gets bored of the whole retired Dad thing.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
He can finally get some permanent chompers to fill that gap!

Congrats on a great career Jeff mother f'n Carter.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Will go down as one of my least favorite Pens of all time. Basically collected a pay check for 2 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad