OT: Happy New Year!

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi everyone!

We may not always agree with each other, but I certainly appreciate the hockey fellowship we share here.
IMG_5776.jpeg

Yes, it’s been a while since we’ve had some confidence in this Team & I’m hopeful we have a Playoff Round or two to cheer for this Spring.

Wishing all my HF Canucks friends and your families a healthy & successful 2024.

ps. Thank you @Mr. Canucklehead, @Baby Pettersson, @Canucks LB & @Vector for your efforts in keeping this shit show on the rails.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
I’m off the Crown and coke again opened up my phone see HFBoards open I gotta post

10 shots deep only 10:40pm the vanilla crown and coke hittin different.

Anyways I’m off the crown and coke Happy new years Free my boy Jett Woo and we sweeping LA or Oilers whichever one sucks the most let’s go

I’m off the Crown and coke again opened up my phone see HFBoards open I gotta post

10 shots deep only 10:40pm the vanilla crown and coke hittin different.

Anyways I’m off the crown and coke Happy new years Free my boy Jett Woo and we sweeping LA or Oilers whichever
Double vision and double posting. Nice

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
In an age where msg boards are slowly phasing out, few stand their ground, like reddit, and this board.

The thing I enjoy the most there is the modding (I swear to god this is not a brown noser kissing the mods' asses) - I've trekked around some forum msg boards where the mods do literally nothing, and these places has turned into an utter cesspit of scam ads and intellectual SHIT.

Here I'm feel to read smart people's opinions and expose my own stupidity, and learn from everything.

Been here for a while, no plan to stop being here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad