Salary Cap: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Did anyone see the Bye bye sketch on hockey? DD's impersonation was awesome. :biglaugh:

Infoman revue was pretty good too. the meeting with Dano...:laugh:

Happy New-Year all Habs fans.

Turn the page.

Reactions: Runner77

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Just wanted to wish all of you a Happy New Year. Health, happiness, and serenity to keep getting through what we're all facing.

And here is the MB skit from Bye Bye:

Eh.... Shouldn't give him any more airtime, he's already gotten way too much over the past decade. Leave him off tv and the f*** away from the Habs.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Drove to St. Louis around midnight just to f*** around and see what's what. :laugh:

Bars are packed, but streets relatively empty. Pretty seedy city all things considered, I wouldn't wander around downtown drunk at 1-2AM. So we never got out of the car, picked up some poke and my girlfriend is driving us back home as I type this. Meh, was kind of a bust, but at least got out of the house for a bit. She's been travelling for work and I was stuck alone for 2 weeks. Think we're going to stay up well past the sunrise. :naughty:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Here’s the full Bye Bye 2021 spoof on TVA Spanre, which includes a hilarious rendition of that corny Molson commercial that is regularly broadcast during games:

So much to unpack here. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I've isolated some segments from Bye Bye 2021, that were gut splitting.

There was the GSP ad for Bet99. :laugh:

Les Québécois sachent comme moi que j'ai commotionné ma carrière en combattant dans le octogone ...

A report by a gym owner in Quebec city, about how his facility was infested with Covid and the very particular methods he employed to counter the virus. The guy talks like Bergevin. :laugh:

The Molson commercial (for those who didn't watch the full TVA clip):

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Best New Years of all time, being literally locked indoors. Woohoo! What a happy new year!

inmates-say-hello-greetings.gif

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Did anyone see the Bye bye sketch on hockey? DD's impersonation was awesome. :biglaugh:

Infoman revue was pretty good too. the meeting with Dano...:laugh:

Happy New-Year all Habs fans.

Turn the page.

New year,new Miley!

Fitting catchphrase:thumbu:

Reactions: peate

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Drove to St. Louis around midnight just to f*** around and see what's what. :laugh:

Bars are packed, but streets relatively empty. Pretty seedy city all things considered, I wouldn't wander around downtown drunk at 1-2AM. So we never got out of the car, picked up some poke and my girlfriend is driving us back home as I type this. Meh, was kind of a bust, but at least got out of the house for a bit. She's been travelling for work and I was stuck alone for 2 weeks. Think we're going to stay up well past the sunrise. :naughty:

Swim with great whites without a cage too? :huh: St. Louis is considered the most dangerous US city.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Hello,
Welcome to Flight #2022
We are prepared to take off into the New Year. Please make sure your Attitude and Blessings are secured and locked in an upright position.
All self-destructive devices should be turned off at this time. All negativity, hurt and discouragement should be put away.
Should we lose Attitude under pressure, during the flight, reach up and pull down a Prayer. Prayers will automatically be activated by Faith.
Once your Faith is activated you can assist other passengers. There will be NO BAGGAGE allowed on this flight.
Leave 2021 behind. The Captain (GOD) has cleared us for takeoff. Destination GREATNESS.
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❤️ PACK LIGHT FOR THE FLIGHT

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Woke up super late today and my girlfriend wasn't feeling very well.

I asked: "Terri, you're a lawyer... Can you build a strong defence case for choosing to have octopus in your poke bowl at a St. Louis restaurant?"
Her response: "I don't take cases I know I can't win."

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Man, I love this woman!

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Here you go, for your viewing pleasure.

I may be not the brightness bulb in the toolsbox, but I'm starting to sense a little pattern here,and no it's not just male pattern baldness. Don't think I'm going out on a branch either,but I'd say little peaty has a hankering for a certain somebody:doh:

Reactions: peate

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017

I asked: "Terri, you're a lawyer... Can you build a strong defence case for choosing to have octopus in your poke bowl at a St. Louis restaurant?"

Man, I love this woman!
Certified Lover Boy ehhhh? Glad to hear you have found your lass.

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

Man, I love this woman!

Poke has tremendous medicinal materials and in conjunction with saying them out loud repeatedly, the benefits are tenfold. :nod:

images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad